Technology Consultant – Scripting and Database Design
- Guiding Customers to achieve their goals using the proper set of solutions.
- Liaising between customer and Product Development staff
- Continuously research clients, target market segments, and data analytics business and technology trends, and effectively communicate/share information with colleagues
- Maintains contact with customers and stakeholders throughout projects to ensure technical satisfaction.
- Manage installation and configure products to meet customer expectations
- Adapt new technologies and share knowledge within the technical team
- Conduct training classes to provide product technical training
- Provide direct assistance to sales for technical RFP questions
- Participate in Proof of Concept to show the product’s capabilities.
- Conduct interviews, hire, and train new technical support/development staff
- Review all work produced by development team
Play a valuable technical leadership role(s) in client solution delivery, including leading the client team’s technical delivery performance, identifying and responding to technical delivery extension/expansion opportunities, and actively managing the client relationship and expectations
Achieve an annual billable utilization target
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of demonstrable technical expertise in full stack development activities with focus and emphasis on solutions and services delivery via
- Minimum 5+ years of development work related to Scripting technologies
- Minimum 4 years of recent, progressive experience in technical consulting roles in Shell script, Python, Scala, Core Java Programming, etc.
- Excellent ability to move data between Unix systems either via Python, Shell Scripts or any scripting technology is also key apart from handling front-end visualization systems.
- Very good understanding of the hardware/network system requirements and MVC Architecture
- Good knowledge in RDMS databases and data management
- Good knowledge in elastic search and Kibana, and building Kibana plugins from Scratch.
- Knowledge in Spark over Hadoop and streaming analytics is advantageous
- Knowledge in NIFI, KAFKA & KYLO Architecture is advantageous
- Architecture and applications on or incorporating cloud and on-premise infrastructure-, platform-, and/or software as a service (particularly data analytic solutions on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud platforms and service providers)
- Experience in core business system (e.g., fraud/transaction monitoring systems) transformation programs, with a focus on related changes in data analytics architecture, engineering, and business capabilities
- A strong understanding of market-leading data analytic technology platforms, roles, and trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience estimating technical solution builds, and contributing to custom proposals, responses to Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, advisory deliverables, and executive-level presentations
- Ability to travel and work away from home 80% (on average during the work week) at client and/or XCalculus office locations across the globe during key project implementations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience estimating technical solution builds, and contributing to custom proposals, responses to Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, advisory deliverables, and executive-level presentation
- English language is a must
- Passionate to learn
Data Centre Tech (IC1)OracleApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English Role: Data centre Engineer IC1 (Junior)Seniority Level: Internship/ Entry1 hour agoShareDubai, Emirate of Dubai
Research AssistantUnited Arab Emirates UniversityGrade Number 19 Job Title Research Assistant Position Number 601186 Posting Number 2576 Job Description The Department of Architectural Engineering at the2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Senior Finance DirectorHoneywellProvide leadership to team of commercial finance professionals and/or managers to make strategic finance decisions with one of Honeywell businesses. You will have an3 hour agoShareDubai, Emirate of Dubai
Quantity SurveyorStantec16953BR Requisition Number: 16953BR Description: Stantec is hiring a Quantity Surveyor for its operations with FEWA. Title: Quantity Surveyor Qualifications: The QS4 hour agoShareDubai
IT Project ManagerCignaWe are looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager with an Infrastructure and Security focus to be based in our Dubai office. In this role you will lead IT4 hour agoShareDubai, Emirate of Dubai