Accountnat - Accounts Receivable
FINANCE | ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (AR)
| POSITION SUMMARY
Reports directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager. Accounts Receivable is primarily responsible for maintaining receivable/sales reports, billing, checks, and records. Under the guidance of the direct supervisor and in line with Experience Procedures, ensures maximum efficiency and desirable standards. Strives for constant improvements and supports business units in achieving set results. Diagnoses problems and analyses informatics to guide the Track Managers in decision making. Evaluates critical information when making conclusions. Demonstrates trust and cooperation, promotes team spirit and ensures two-way communication. Is responsible for presenting and communicating transparent inputs that will both represent the vision, values, and full offerings of The Bridge Lifestyle Hub. This Job Description intends to highlight the most critical areas of responsibility only and does not cover all aspects of the position.
| KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
| OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Ensures the implementation of IFRS
- 15 to recognize revenues in terms of subscriptions, packages, and series.
- Reconciles interfaced transactions from financial system to front-end systems reports by the next working day.
- Reviews Balancing Report to identify payments, credits, or other items that can be applied against specific A/R folio items.
- Closes A/R, performs daily A/R save, runs packages, and series balances reports to ensure recognition of revenues.
- Prepares packages and series expiration records to recognize revenues with accurate cut-off dates.
- Compiles data, conducts statistical and analytical studies to prepare sales forecasts and projections.
- Reviews merchant portal and bank statement to ensure credit card transactions and commissions are reflected in proper accounts.
- Investigates & resolves any irregularities between online/credit card transactions and front-end systems.
- Obtains appropriate approvals to eliminate/void unpaid and unutilized transactions in the front-end system.
- Prepares MIS reports based on the management requirements i.e., Daily/Weekly/ Monthly sales reports & dashboards, KPI records, Comparisons of budget vs. actual performance.
- Prepares a detailed record of all sales transactions in spreadsheets to keep a backup.
- Pulls supporting documentation to attach to bills, if needed. - Prepares and maintains records of all necessary sales documents to support Tax claims and yearly Financial Audits.
- Assists in logging and reconciling sales tax reports.
- Monitors all staff incentive programs calculations and reports.
- Generates the necessary dashboards for required revenue financial KPIs to share with management where needed.
- Supports and participates in audits being carried out by Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Gathers and updates data of Members and inserts it into the system. Builds up the required database.
- Supports in payables function based on the requirement of the department.
- Prepares general accounting transactions and records, If needed.
- Supports other functions in Finance such as Monthly closings, MIS reports, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, etc.
| INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Supports in increasing awareness of TB App, guides in its continuous use, and frequently suggests enrolment to potential new Members.
- Performs any reasonable task required that might be outside the job scope in the spirit of collaboration.
| SUSTAINED LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Participates in TB training sessions and communication briefings on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
- Maximizes opportunities for self-development to upgrade his/her knowledge and skills by actively participating in TB internal and external initiatives and App.
- Suggests enhancement of Existing Procedures, which support the improvement of The Bridge Tracks.
| HYGIENE & SAFETY
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene, seeks feedback on areas of a shortfall, and complies with the Grooming procedures.
- Complies with all Health & Safety regulations while performing daily duties at all times.
- Takes responsibility for reporting any hazard and follows up to ensure the execution of required actions.
| POSITION REQUIREMENTS | EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in accounting or its equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to cull information from various reports and combine it to determine decisions.
- Resourceful, forward-thinking, innovative, and committed.
- Must be willing to add value to enhance health, safety, and productivity as well as maintain TB to thrive on being a smoke-free workplace.
Regional Office Coordinator 3 - Dubai (Internet City)Black & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an1 hour agoShareDubai
CX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMBOracleCX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMB-220000S1 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Arabic Detailed Description and12 hour agoShareDubai
Field Service EngineeringCienaSince 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day.13 hour agoShareRemote
Office Services CoordinatorGuidepoint GlobalOVERVIEW: We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization in Dubai. You will coordinate various office tasks13 hour agoShareDubai
Junior Auditor - HospitalityThe First GroupOverview: Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential1 day agoShareDubai