Assistant/Associate Professor in Auditing
A full time faculty at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor in Auditing is required in the Department of Accounting (United Arab Emirates University) starting August 2018. The candidate is expected to actively engage in promoting the growth of the Accounting program and the College of Business & Economics (CBE) at UAE University.
The Accounting Department is reputable for excellence in accounting education and research in the UAE and within the GCC and the MENA region. It aspires to be one of the leading global centers for accounting thought. The Department is part of the oldest and largest University in the UAE and the only AACSB-Accounting Accredited department in GCC and MENA region. Our undergraduate and postgraduate programs provide the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary for navigating and providing leadership for the complex global world of business; and helps them develop the skills needed for participation in society. Our faculty experts research a broad range of topics that provide insights into new ways of thinking and learning for accounting and society.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The appointed candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in accounting (with emphasis on auditing);
- Engage in innovative approaches to learning and teaching;
- Publish high quality research in leading accounting journals;
- Participate in the supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate research projects and/or dissertations;
- Participate in committee at the departmental, college and/or university levels as assigned;
- Actively engage in promoting the growth of the UAE University; and
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by the Department Chair.
All enquiries about this job may be directed to Professor Habib Mahama ([email protected]), Chair of the Accounting Department.
- A PhD in Accounting/Auditing from an internationally recognized university;
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching, curriculum development, and outcome assessment;
- Experience in teaching Auditing;
- Demonstrated ability to publish in leading accounting journals; and
- Very good interpersonal skills.
PhD in Accounting (Auditing specialization preferred)
Assistant PharmacistAl ShafiqueAED2,000 - AED4,500 a monthWe are looking to hire Pharmacist to run our pharmacy. Female confidante will be more preferable for this job . She / he should be well know about medicine and also able1 hour agoShareAjman
Assistant BuyerShoemart ConceptPurpose: - Develop strategic buying plans and ensure smooth buying operations through vendor identification, evaluation and selection etc., Develop and source suitable1 hour agoShareUAE
Accounts AssistantMoin Trading co L L CAED2,000 - AED2,500 a monthMonitoring daily communications and answering any queries. Preparing statutory accounts. Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct. Excellent communication1 day agoShareSharjah
Assistant Engineering ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 14, 2021Job Number 21116366Job Category Engineering & FacilitiesLocation Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, Al Zahiyah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Assistant Restaurant Manager - DELTAMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 14, 2021Job Number 21117195Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Delta Hotels Jumeirah Beach Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Bahar 7,1 day agoShareDubai