Call Center Agent
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive in-bound calls from customers and prospects through voice, fax, e-mail and web while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call, quality of call etc.
- Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
- Provide high quality customer service by handling customer service requests as defined in the Call Center Operation Manual efficiently and accurately with relevant necessary documentation.
- Provide first level support for all technical and functional queries related website and mobile application
- Migrate customers to Alternative Distribution Channels including website and mobile application.
- Handle customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer within the defined authority limits and escalate more complex complaints where appropriate.
- Continuously learn to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to services and procedures.
- Handle light back office work related to follow-up and customer complaints.
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s customers and data.
- Adheres to the assigned shift schedule and avoid any late attendance
- Keep abreast with the latest changes to any of the company’s procedures and new policies.
- Handle sudden rush of calls, stressful periods, and call volume pressure
- University degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years work experience in the Customer Service functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent command of the English language, Arabic is a definite plus.
- Should be a team player with an aptitude for customer service.
- Highly decisive.
- Must be service oriented.
- Candidate must be tactful and discrete when dealing with clients and must be able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer relation: 1 year (Preferred)
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- contact centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Sales Associate-DubaiNationwide Middle East Properties LLCAED3,500 - AED4,000 a monthProfile: Are you looking to grow your own real estate business? Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC. is your next step. Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC.11 hour agoShareDubai
Demi Chef de Partie - Main KitchenMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 23, 2021Job Number 21121876Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort, Dibba Road, Fujairah, United11 hour agoShareFujairah
Commis I - PastryMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 23, 2021Job Number 21119250Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, Al Zahiyah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab11 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Call Center Executive Required For Full-Time (Male/Female)iCareJob Details: Areas of responsibility: Responsibility for the implementation, optimization and further development of work processes and agreed sales13 hour agoShareDubai
Commis 2Marriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 23, 2021Job Number 21119914Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Courtyard Culture Village Dubai, Jaddaf Waterfront, Dubai, United Arab1 day agoShareDubai