Care Line Runner
Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
Responsible for maintaining and transporting of food products, in an timely and efficient way, to the guest rooms for the room service, checking and refilling of the minibars, transporting and set up of extra beds, sofa beds, baby cribs or any housekeeping in room amenities upon guest request with the use of Synergy.
- Receives requests through Synergy. Ensures the requests are completed and closed in Synergy.
- Makes a daily inventory of extra beds and baby cribs with their locations.
- Makes an inventory of minibar items on hand and informs F&B when necessary for orders to be placed.
- Ensures the proper room service delivery standards are met. Prepares trolleys in advance for when a room service order comes in. Delivers the order in a timely and professional manner.
- Checks minibars and posts revenue upon consumption. Refills any of the missing items in the minibar.
- Attempts to communicate with guest in guest’s native language, if applicable.
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications.
- Knows how to read and use Synergy requests.
- Knows how to use Micros inorder to post Minibar charges and close guest checks.
- Guarantees job completion in an timely and effiecent manner.
- Obtains handover of all the relevant information from the previous shift, including the volume of business, special guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events.
- Cooperates and works with employees from all departments, in particular Front Office, Housekeeping, Accounting, and F&B.
- Takes over any other tasks and special projects which arise in the course of business.
- Acceptance and passing on of the wishes of guests to the corresponding departments
- Be familiar with the daily and monthly activities in the hotel.
- Takes part in training courses regularly and put the know-how thus obtained into practice
- Prepares rollaway beds and baby cribs.
- Assist in maintaining the pantires on each floor.
- Carries him/her self in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Delivers in room housekeeping guest request.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Preferred with emphasis on foreign languages.
1 – 2 years of prior guest service experience are preferred. Prior hospitality experience also preferred.
Intelligence ExecutiveChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have6 day agoShareDubai
Technical Services Manager, SBM BE&SL METAIGCP Applied TechnologiesGCP Applied Technologies Job Description Job Title: Technical Services Manager, SBM BE&SL METAI Function: Commercial METAI Business6 day agoShareDubai
Talent Acquisition coordinator - UAEGeneral MotorsJob DescriptionJob Purpose: As a member of GM's Human Resources Group, you are a brand ambassador who supports the Global Talent Acquisition's vision and leads the6 day agoShareDubai
AP-AccountantArabian Packaging Co.Job Title AP-Accountant Report to Manager Senior Accountant / Finance Manager Role Purpose Manage and Control of Accounts Payable Transactions Working Relationships1 week agoShareDubai
Assistant Front Office ManagerIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we1 week agoShareDubai