Johnson & Johnson Middle East is recruiting for a Communication Lead to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. Role Purpose: Responsible for the strategic planning, development and implementation of integrated external and internal communication and public affairs strategies that engage and influence internal and external stakeholders; protect and enhance the reputation of Janssen in GCC; and support the growth objectives of Janssen GCC. Main Duties and Responsibilities: Guide decisions to drive business growth, and develop and enhance our reputation in GCC
- Develop and implement Communication and Public Affairs strategies to strengthen the corporate image and reputation of Janssen as a thought leader, breakthrough innovator, and a trusted partner for healthcare systems
- Develop and implement a corporate communication and therapeutic area communication strategy which translates our company strategy into a compelling narrative for external audiences
- Implement internal communications strategies that drive OpCo employee engagement; support change management initiatives
- Identify and integrate new social and digital channels to drive an innovative approach to Janssen’s online communications
- Drive Janssen’s business by developing and leveraging relationships with key external stakeholders and enabling senior leaders within the organization to engage with them to enhance our reputation
- Develop and implement an integrated communication plan that disseminates consistent messages to external stakeholders as well as internal employees according to Company strategy
- Maintain deep understanding of current issues in the environment affecting Janssen and its brands as well as the broader enterprise
- Assess opportunities and organize in alignment with Janssen GCC Leadership Team proactive participation of company leadership in key events and forums; manage leadership communications, external visibility, and media presence, including media trainings, speech preparation, etc.
- Help secure Janssen employees’ strong buy-in and support for the company’s goals while raising the level of pride and loyalty to Janssen through effective internal communication programs and activities
- Act as designated media contact and spokesperson: responsible for maintaining a network of media contacts on behalf of Janssen GCC; responsible for reactive communication and identifying opportunities for proactive communication.
- Establish and build OpCo digital/social media strategy presence, in alignment with EMEA strategy and guidance
- Work closely with the Janssen GCC Leadership Team and operate as strategic advisor for the senior OpCo leaders regarding all aspects of Communications and Public Affairs.
- Work closely with other J&J sectors and EMEA regional Communications & Public Affairs colleagues to ensure alignment and to maximize opportunities for internal and external engagement, and to ensure consistent messaging and “one J&J” approach as appropriate
- Identify and apply key outcomes and metrics to communication practices, and provide insights that improve quality, performance and key capabilities; benchmark activity with appropriate external targets
- Take an active role in appropriate industry trade association groups to ensure Janssen/J&J’s voice is heard and has a role in shaping industry interventions.
- Effectively manage public relations and other agencies as required
- Oversee budgets with the highest degree of fiscal prudence and responsibility
- Responsible for organizing annual internal kick off meeting, Company townhalls and other events as needed
- Complete annual Drug Safety, industry code and HCC Awareness training.
- Act in accordance with relevant industry Codes of Practice and Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements.
- Comply with designated SOPs for the role.
- Ensure excellence in management of product issues and other situations that may impact stakeholder trust and company reputation
Partner closely with regional Janssen communication, Media Relations, Employee Engagement, Strategy & Insights and other teams to ensure Enterprise alignment
- Education: BA required
- Proven performer with 8+ years of experience managing communication in a company, NGO, government agency or public relations agency; proven track record of successful public relations/communications, corporate communication, product communication, public affairs, and/or media relations achievements
- Demonstrated ability to build deep, authentic relationships and strong influence with senior internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful partnerships with top executives; ability to network and connect effectively
- Experience in issues management
- Experience dealing with national and local lay, professional/trade and social media
- Understanding of digital and social platforms
- Strategic thinking and analytical ability
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and other working languages
- Experience in managing budgets and resource allocation across large critical projects
- Exercise independent judgment even in challenging, complex situations
- Understanding of GCC political and economic landscape, decision-making process and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Company culture/values fit
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (8608)
Program Operations ManagerDigital14Digital14’s Digital Transformation practice aims to help organizations harness advanced technologies in smart, secure, and effective ways in pursuit of operational22 minute agoShareUAE
Sales InternThe attuale general trading LLCShowroom role/Clients facing: Identify prospect clients and attend them Support with maintaining clients database and clients tools Maintain existing relationships22 minute agoShareDubai
Guest Services RepresentativeAlashrafia Holiday HomesAED2,000 - AED3,000 a monthGuest Service Representative Job Description We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of Guest Service1 hour agoShareDubai
Financial ControllerNational Oilwell VarcoJOB SUMMARY: Lead and coordinate an NOV Ledger Accounting Team to achieve company growth, profitability and stability. This includes monitoring and supporting daily1 hour agoShareDubai
Supply Chain CoordinatorPfizerROLE SUMMARY Supply Chain Associate will support supply chain transformation and/or optimization projects, focusing on digital initiatives. The Supply Chain Associate2 hour agoShareDubai