Customer Success Manager
Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products, solutions in logistics, and automation in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Our software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
Be part of our Project Execution Team as a Customer Success Manager in Dubai/Singapore.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure excellent delivery of SaaS products in alignment with client requirements.
- Assess customer requirements and propose technical solutions and guidance in collaboration with Sales, Account Management and Services teams at ITO Handover.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s Use Model and identify their critical business objectives.
- Translates stakeholder’s requirements into a common language that can be adopted for implementation.
- Design, development and implementation of database applications & solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting & analytical applications.
- Solution finding, architecture and development of digital software applications, IoT solutions and services for our customers in the airport, airline, cargo and logistics supply chain markets.
- Recommends and provides guidance regarding Data Integration and database development.
- Provides support for investigating and troubleshooting implementation issues.
- Act as a consultant for questions and problems regarding digital customer solutions.
- Responsible for the planning, budgeting, and design of new client onboarding.
- Work closely the customers and the project teams, create requirement specifications and cost/time estimates for implementation and support the technical teams in their execution.
- Advocate for the client within the Siemens Logistics organization and be the voice of the customer.
- Build relationships between customers and the support team.
- Responsible for Client onboarding, ongoing education to maximize outcome and Business Review meetings with customer Senior Management (Customer Success Lifecycle).
- Follow up on renewals and encourage up/x-sell.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- University degree in Computer Science/IT/ Software or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Project Delivery/Implementation of SaaS/IoT/Software solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Customer Success Management role in a Software/IT/IoT projects implementations environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT architecture, cloud applications and environments, IoT and are open to new technologies.
- Advance knowledge about Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure or Google Cloud Platform environment, as well as knowledge of technologies such as Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Maven, Git/GitHub, Active Directory or IAM.
- Customer Success Management certified by a reputable organization such as Cisco, Udemy, and Customer Success Academy. Scrum Master qualification a plus.
- Strong client-facing and communication, as well as relationship-building skills.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analytical skills, and reasoning to identify key risk factors and drivers.
- A "digital native" and are enthusiastic about new/future technologies.
- Prior experience in sales, consulting or business development.
- Experience with the tools Salesforce, Jira and Confluence.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate openly and effectively on all levels across the team, internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel.
www.siemens.com/logistics if you would like to learn more about Siemens Logistics before submitting your application.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics GmbH Branch Dubai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-timeHiring Insights Job activity
Pricing Manager, West AfricaMaerskExecution of trade strategies in the region, making decisions on short-term pricing management, including prioritization of customers, commodities & markets for7 hour agoShareDubai
Air Freight Product ManagerMaerskWe Offer: We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth7 hour agoShareDubai
Product Manager-Financial Analysis, Planning & ReportingSamsung ElectronicsPosition Summary This role will exist in the product management function but will focus solely on financial and business analysis. It will cover specific tasks within7 hour agoShareMedia City
Assistant Manager, ComplianceEmirates NBDDepartment Description: The Compliance Organization Unit is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all relevant external laws and regulations applicable in7 hour agoShareDubai
Product ManagerSamsung ElectronicsPosition Summary Develop and implement product strategies for room air-conditioning in SGE countries. Role and Responsibilities P&L responsibility for7 hour agoShareMedia City