Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Drilling Superintendent to be based in Sharjah Office for our Well Engineering Division.
What we do
Petrofac Well Engineering (formerly SPD Ltd) is an independent specialist Well Engineering company with an absolute focus on our core expertise. Our objective is to stimulate creative dialogue with our clients to optimize total project value. Well Engineering has a wealth of experience planning and managing well operations projects worldwide. The initial company, SPD Ltd, was established in Dubai in 2002 and has worked in over 50 countries, for over 100 operators and in all drilling scenarios and terrains.
The Drilling Superintendent will be responsible for managing the well project team as the lead person to plan and execute several wells located onshore in the UAE.
- Accountable for performing all duties with due regard to the health, safety of self, others and of the environment in which they are undertaken.
- Accountable for achieving operations programme objectives.
- Liaison with all members of the Field operations team to ensure that objectives for the well operations programmes are defined and fully understood.
- Review and operational input of all programmes and programme amendments for the well operations execution.
- Direct supervision of team to ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner with due regard to safety and the environment.
- Management of Well Delivery Process.
- Co-ordination of morning and other operational meetings and calls with Field team.
- Agree and expedite corrective actions resulting from any incident and accident report.
- Compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Engineering Graduate
- IWCF L4 or equivalent
- Minimum 20 years of total experience
- At least 5 years in Project Management role
- At least 10 years as Senior Drilling Engineer
- 5 years in UAE experience
- Good knowledge of geology, drilling & wells operations
- Proven expertise in well engineering/design and dealing with various well complications, well control, drilling of directional wells and DST
- Knowledge of project and program management systems and processes, HSE standards are essential
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch with you soon.
Supervisor - Platerموانئ دبي العالميةKey Accountabilities Read specifications, work list and pre-planning job (Sequence of job, manpower, equipment). Review vessel repair plan, build strategies in order1 week agoShareDubai
ElectricianParker WellboreCompany Description Founded in 1934, Parker Wellbore provides advanced drilling solutions to the energy industry. We are a technically innovative company providing1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
Hydralic MechanicParker WellboreCompany Description Founded in 1934, Parker Drilling provides advanced drilling solutions to the energy industry. We are a technically innovative company providing1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
Purchase Executive(SD-9C432)GenavcoResponsible for optimal service and material procurement related to the vessels and general operational requirements. Select suppliers through an evaluation of03-10-2021ShareDubai
Golf Course ManagerTroon GolfThe position of Golf Course Manager has become available at one of Dubai's most visible clubs. Reporting to the Director of Agronomy the candidate will be responsible02-10-2021ShareDubai