To research and create content for external and internal communications that positions Zayed Sustainability Prize as a global thought leader in the sustainability arena.
- Create and edit content for messaging, internal communications, press/media/editorials, website/digital platforms, marketing materials and events/speaking opportunities.
- Create and edit content related to social media.
- Support the Prize on all required content development for internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate projects, assets, and insights into compelling content accessible to outside audiences - on behalf of the Zayed Sustainability Prize.
- Serve as a gatekeeper to proof content and ensure quality control; maintain an effective system of review and approval so that all relevant feedback is incorporated; create and maintain editorial style guides to ensure language consistency and accuracy.
- Contribute to the development of Zayed Sustainability Prize communications and media strategy, as well as annual business plans.
- Support design and implementation of communications plans, and provide on-ground support at internal and external events as required.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and communications policies and procedures, adhering to the overall business objectives of the company, and ensuring they promote leading practices and excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, media, sustainability or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role gaining strong technical and editorial skills.
- Advanced communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Good project management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, with a strong background in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent ability to plan and organize work.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail.
Job Details Job Location Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Role Other Contract Type Framework Preferred Candidate Career Level Professional
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
Medical Representative - CVRMAstraZenecaFull-timeJOB TITLE Medical Representative ABOUT ASTRAZENECA AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery,1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
Voyage Coordinator-ST STJS-AIMS VMStolt-NielsenFull-timeWe are looking for a Voyage Coordinator to support our Deepsea Commercial team in Dubai! Are you an enthusiastic and analytical person with an inquisitive and1 day agoShareUAE
Primary Teacher Key Stage 1Al Rabeeh SchoolContractAl Rabeeh School is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed KS1 primary school teacher for January 2023. At Al Rabeeh School we are incredibly proud of the2 day agoShareAbu Dhabi