We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz Partners is a global family of over 19,000 employees across 78 countries. This role is in the International Health part of the business, which has a number of well-known customer facing brands such as Allianz Care, Nextcare and Medi24.
The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals, families and students. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customers. Summary:
The Executive Assistant will be responsible to manage the Business Development office administratively to allow the smooth functioning on a day to day basis. As a functional support to the Business Development team, the incumbent will work closely with department staff, placed across the globe, to ensure all activities of the function are well coordinated. This position shall serve as the single point of contact for the BD office, and shall ensure the management’s productive time is well organized. The position would also have to assist the Head of Business Development and the extended team at large in the project assignments balancing each act with precision, sensitivity and discretion.
- Responsible for being the single-point of contact to the BD Team.
- Ensures prompt communication internally and externally; drafts correspondence for the Head of BD; responsible for proper documentation and filing.
- Manages the calendar of the Manager; liaising with internal and external parties to organize and arrange meetings.
- Ensures all activities concerning business travel are coordinated and arranged.
- Filters general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations to the BD Head by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Drafts minutes of the meetings; on behalf of the Manager, coordinates projects/tasks and act as a conduit to transfer information to and from the BD Head
- Conducts background research and deploy other techniques to gather information and data required for presentations.
- Managing and filter the various email accounts of the Manager; manage priority emails, and maintain relevant contact.
- Anticipates and identify potential problems in relation to issues arising, particularly when priorities can change at very short notice; use own initiative to undertake action to minimize disruption to the scheduled appointments.
- Provides service that is aligned to the Managers preferences and work habits.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality at all times and ensure the decorum of the Managers office is kept up.
- Organise and manage the various tasks/projects of the BD office in order to support the business priorities, provide general administrative support to assign projects.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels of the organization and externally on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities; develop and maintain good working relatrionships across the organistation.
- Collect and interprets data to produce reports, prepare proposals and business plan documents as needed.
- Other duties are assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years experience in providing secretarial assistance to senior managers.
- Physically fit to carry out duties
- Legally permitted to work in the country of operations.
- Fluency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and general internet navigation and research skills.
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
Social Media Executive (Part-Time and Remote)Evolvence Knowledge InvestmentsPermanentExcella manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton School Dubai, Repton School Abu Dhabi, Repton School Al1 day agoShareRemote in UAE
HC AssociatePwCFull-timeLine of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Business Services Specialism HR Function Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary1 day agoShareDubai
Administration AssistantThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Job Purpose: To provide comprehensive administration functions related to the application of security permits. This role is typically focussed on applying2 day agoShareDubai