Responsible for cleaning andmaintaining of assigned areas to the required standards as lay down byHousekeeping Supervisor / Housekeeping Manager. The primary areas ofresponsibility will be room or public space cleaning, however the samestandards are to be maintained in other designated areas as assigned from timeto time.
Havingan experience in similar position for at least 12 months with a greatinterpersonal skills and good level of physical fitness
Skills and Knowledge
StrongCommunication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Ableto work alone and within a team
Education or Certification
Goodlevel of English Language essential
The following are specificresponsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance ofthe position:
A. Reportsto Housekeeping office with uniform and clock in.
B. Collectsthe floor or Public area master key from the Loss Prevention office, signs forit and picks up daily room reports from Housekeeping office. To ensure that thekey is not handed over to anyone and should not open guest rooms for anyone.
C. Informthe HK Office Coordinator/Supervisor about any lost and found items (follow theLSOP in place).
D. Reportany breakage and lost items to your Supervisor/Office Coordinator.
E. Reportany associate and guest complaints to your supervisor or manager.
F. Oncethe cleaning assignments are done, to be proceeded to the Housekeeping officeand to be signed off from the shift.
Responsibilitieswhile cleaning Guest Rooms:
· No excessive noise to be made in the guest room areas, as itmay disturb a guest. This has to be applied any time during the day or nightwhile on the floor.
· Priority to the checkouts / arrivals to be given whenscheduled for the preparation of the rooms. The only exception to prioritizethe occupied rooms is based on guest request.
· Check for DND’s before entering an occupied room. Informyour Supervisor/Office coordinator of any room discrepancies, extra departures,and extended stays (The Supervisor/Office coordinator will also inform you ifthere is changes).
· Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access,such as knocking three times, saying “Housekeeping,” and ensuring vacancybefore entering.
· Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms, such astoiletries, glasses, mugs, linens, towels, tissues, coffee, printed materials,and laundry bags according to standards.
· Replace dirty linens (e.g., sheets, pillow cases) and terry(e.g., towels, bathrobes) with clean items, following correct bed making andfolding standards.
· Clean bathrooms, including bathtub/hot tub/shower, toilet,floor, sink, and mirror.
· Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items from roomand balcony/patio.
· Check that all appliances are present in the room and inworking order (e.g., hair dryer, television and remote, DVD player, microwave).
· Straighten desk items, e.g. newspapers or magazines,furniture, and appliances and restore to original positions.
· Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings(e.g., appliances, furniture, ice bucket, honor bar, baseboards, ledges,entrance door).
· Vacuum carpets and performs floor care duties (e.g., inguest rooms and hallway).
· Special cleaning of the day to be performed.
· To report any faulty electronics, lights, plumbing,telephone etc. via GuestWare/IVR to the maintenance department / HousekeepingSupervisor as well to be filled in the respective room checklists.
· Change the room status as appropriate, e.g. occupied clean,vacant pick up etc.
· When the section is completed, the carts & HK pantry tobe arranged.
· To provide a Turn down (Nightly Refresh) service as per theJW Marriott Marquis standard.
Responsibilitieswhile cleaning Public Areas:
• Clean public and employee restrooms and showers, includingstocking bathroom with adequate paper goods and soap, cleaning all surfaces,and emptying trash.
• Clean glass (e.g., windows, mirrors) in public and employeeareas by removing dust, spots, and smears.
• Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space usingdesignated chemicals, supplies, and equipment (e.g., mops, buffers, vacuums,wet vacuum, extractor, shampoo machine, stain remover).
• Dust surfaces in assigned area, including furniture,fixtures, woodwork, pictures, public or house phones, fire extinguisher boxes,exit signs, and air vents.
• Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in publicareas into proper containers for recycling or disposal.
• Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stainsand report damages to manager/supervisor.
• Clean and maintain lights by wiping lamps, light fixtures,and light switches, checking that they are in proper working condition, andreporting burnt-out bulbs.
• Perform cleaning activities within the property as directedby the supervisor with proper use of equipment and materials for maintaining ahigh standard of hygiene and appearance and in accordance with the laid downprocedures.
• Complete routine cleaning activities within the area ofresponsibility within the specified timeframe and in accordance with the laiddown procedures.
• Ensure that all cleaning equipment used are regularlycleaned and in safe and working condition and they are returned to theiroriginal location so that it is easily accessible for the next shift.
• Ensure that maintain all cleaning tools etc. in goodcondition. Returning them to their original stores to avoid any delay for thenext shift.
• Inform the supervisor of any additional maintenance,cleaning or repairs that have to be conducted.
• Report the items or valuables found on the property in orderto help maintain the reputation of the property.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. See description
RC RAK, Al Wadi Public AttendantMarriott International, IncFull-timeJob Number 22167168 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Al Mazraa, Wadi Khadija., Ras Al Khaimah, United22 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Room Service AttendantDubai Marine Beach Resort & SpaFull-timeJob Summary Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests. Answer room service phone calls and take orders. Maintaining supplies, taking orders,1 day agoShareDubai
HousekeepingBWF MANAGEMENT SERVICESFull-timeHousekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge. They must complete tasks like vacuuming, sweeping,1 day agoShareDubai
ElectricianMarriott International, IncFull-timeJob Number 22165025 Job Category Engineering & Facilities Location Lapita Dubai Parks and Resorts Autograph Collection, Dubai Parks & Resorts, Sheikh Zayed1 day agoShareDubai+1 location
Attendant-LaundryMarriott International, Incİş Numarası 22166604 İş Kategorisi Housekeeping & Laundry Lokasyon Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Al Mamsha Road, Dubai, United Arab2 day agoShareDubai+1 location