Librarian - Dubai
We currently seek to appoint an experienced and innovative professional who will maintain, develop and promote the Library. A professional qualification in Librarianship,
information management or information science is essential.
This International School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced librarian!
Are you passionate about helping students learn, enjoy and develop their love for reading and literacy?
Would you like to work in a varied and rewarding role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to make a direct and positive difference to pupils’ reading and library experiences in the UAE, the School is Located in the Heard of Dubai, the beautiful
area called Jumairah, the school delivers the american curriculum.
As a school librarian, you will work closely with both school staff and pupils and be responsible for choosing the best resources needed to support the American Curriculum,
school projects and reading for pleasure. You will be required to buy books, advise on library layout and stock in school,
and be instrumental in promoting a love of books and reading at both primary and secondary school level.
The Ideal candidate will:
• Be a qualified librarian or a teacher
• Have experience of working within a Library, preferable in a school environment with Primary and Secondary students
• Have substantial experience and knowledge of the American curriculum and the library service
• Experience of working at international school would be desirable
• Have the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels within the school setting
If this sounds like you then apply today! **@SeekTeachers.com
As the School Librarian, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop the school library to be an attractive space for learning provision that contributes to raising standards.
• Implementing a policy for the Library which incorporates the educational aims and objectives of the school, and complies with data protection, copyright, health and safety legislation and the school's disciplinary code.
• Create and implement a strategy for library services to support the school development plan.
• Keep up to date with newly released publications to select library resources
• Maintain resources ensuring these are kept to a good standard and those which are out of date or in poor repair are disposed of appropriately.
• Manage the library budget in an effective manner to ensure best value
• Respond to enquiries and assist library users in accessing resources.
• Ensuring equality of access for all pupils and staff to high quality learning resources
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, send your up-to-date copy of your CV to Abdulla on **@SeekTeachers.com, or call us now on +44 (0)203 455 0195
Librarian - Arabic speakerGEMS EducationDepartment Responsible for the school library, the librarian primarily has the task of introducing books and encouraging the enjoyment of reading. Assist students to1 week agoShareDubai
Assistant LibrarianHigher Colleges of TechnologyLocation Selected Location(s) Position Available To UAE Nationals only Posting Date 14-Oct-2021 Closing Date Position SummaryThe Assistant Librarian is1 week agoShareUAE
Librarian - MTSGEMS EducationAbout the Role You will be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the school library, introducing books and encouraging the enjoyment of reading. Where1 week agoShareDubai
Primary Librarian at JESS DubaiJobs for women in DubaiPrimary Librarian at JESS Dubai Administration Listed On: 8 October 2021 Expires On: 31 October 2021 Dubai The Jumeirah English Speaking School is seeking to hire a10-10-2021ShareDubai
LibrarianRepton Al BarshaRepton School Al Barsha is seeking an outstanding Librarian for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have experience in Library Management and already be27-09-2021ShareAl Barsha