DubaiJOB TITLE: Logistic Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Manager, Logistic & Compliance
1.1 ROLE SUMMARY
It is a very interesting job where you will have no day feeling boredom. Every day will offer a different challenge at a different geographical location and if you are someone who is ready to take ownership of the job, you can go home every day with a feeling that you contributed something meaningful to the project you are assigned.
1.2 JOB SPECIFIC
The key responsibilities include:
- Vendor Management (3PL & Supplier) & Periodical Audits.
- Conduct Weekly / Bi weekly call with global freight forwarder to review on hand inventory & ensure Release to pack are as agreed in the RSP.
- CEVA Warehouse Inventory Management, Scrapping & Recycling projects.
- RFP & RFQs for new country.
- Master Service Agreement and Charter Party Agreement reviewal.
- Rate Negotiations with existing & new Vendors for OOG shipments, Tariff renewals / implementation. comparisons & Seadrill counter proposals.
- Be a focal point / logistics supervision for HLV loading / unloading onsite, Freight Invoice Reviewal
- Work with area team to plan Rig transit, Inward & Outward Focal point / logistics supervision onsite.
- Inventory Mobilization projects
- SPS / Projects shipping coordination, Tracker updates & Onsite Assistance.
- Assisting Goods Receipts, Transport Orders, Inter Rig Transfers, Reverse logistics and upkeeping Rig shipping profiles
Key Internal Stakeholders:
- Rig Managers/ Operations team
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Team
- Global Freight Forwarder
- Husbandry agents across the hemisphere
- HLV Operators
- Tug Operators
- Customs Brokers and 3PL
1.3 QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum Higher Education/ 4-year relevant university degree (Logistics, Supply Chain preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of professional experience in Supply Chain principles, practices and procedures, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry, with 3 years being with a logistical background. Previous experience in African and Europe market is a plus.
- Possess good planning, organization skills and be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders, managers, peers, and suppliers.
- Ability to act independently using own judgment and initiative while keeping senior management informed
- Some travel is required
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally:
Regional Talent Acquisition CoordinatorSABIS NetworkSupporting the regional recruitment activities to ensure that specified vacancies are filled in a timely and efficient manner. Key Responsibilities: Sourcing6 hour agoShareUAE
Housekeeping Attendant - Al Qasr- Madinat Jumeirah ResortJumeirahHousekeeping Attendant - Al Qasr- Madinat Jumeirah Resort - (21000195) About Jumeirah & the Hotel: Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a6 hour agoShareDubai
Back Office CoordinatorShri Paras Corp Business SolutionsAED10,000 - AED12,000 a monthWe are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a15 hour agoShareSharjah
Operation ClerkChoice InternationalThe Role 1) Liaise with customers and agents for any no show or go show shipments 2) Follow up daily shipment activities, to track and trace the shipments ensure it will1 day agoShareDubai
Buyer - Basketball & FootballGMGAbout GMG Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group1 day agoShareDubai