Maintenance Renewals Representative
Why Work for InfoVista
InfoVista prides itself on encouraging and fostering the entrepreneurial spirit that lies within every member of the company. We know the future of our company rests on the talents of its employees, so we cultivate excellence in all phases of an employee’s life cycle in the company starting with recruitment.
InfoVista has much to offer; an exciting career with a growing Company and international exposure. We provide the opportunity to join a team where your talents will be recognized, where your ideas and your experience will make the difference and where our focus is your success.
Maintenance Renewals Representative
At Infovista, we believe the critical networks that people and businesses depend on should run flawlessly. That’s why we build solutions that simplify the modern networks you rely on every day to deliver maximum visibility and exceptional user experiences. We are the technology partner for leading Communication Service Providers, Network Vendors and Regulators.
Main ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an Inside Sales Representative, to be based in our Dubai office, to support our Customers in Middle East & Africa. The successful candidate will
- Be responsible for maintenance contract renewals in the territory
- Maintain a database of maintenance renewals and ensure renewals are handled in a timely, effective and efficient manner
- Prepare maintenance renewal quotations and offers; work collaboratively with Account Directors to achieve the best results
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Business, IT or Engineering studies
- At least one-year experience in a similar role within the software industry (Networks or Telecommunications area)
- Fluency in English is essential – French and Arabic will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and show proposed solutions,
- Ability to influence by communicating ideas and technical concepts effectively
- Ability to adapt, work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport
- Organization skills and self-discipline
- Good command of Microsoft Excel is essential and experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
Why Work for Us
We are a diverse global team with opportunities to work with global clients, gain exposure to new technologies and learn every step of the way. Great benefits, flexible hours, supportive Manager and friendly colleagues make this a great opportunity for the right person!
InfoVista is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity and freedom from any harassment or discrimination for all candidates and employees. We adhere to these in all our hiring, promotion, employee movement practices. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance
Assistant Front Office ManagerIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we1 hour agoShareDubai
Corrugator Machine Operator (Double Backer /Single Facer / Stacker)Arabian Packaging Co.Job Title CORRUGATOR MACHINE OPERATOR (DOUBLE BACKER / SINGLE FACER / STACKER) Reporting to Corrugator Supervisor / Shift supervisor Supervise Helpers Job role The1 hour agoShareDubai
CommisIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we1 hour agoShareDubai
Operator – Conversion MachineArabian Packaging Co.Job Title OPERATOR – CONVERSION MACHINE Reporting to Shift Supervisor / Production Supervisor Supervise Asst Operators , Helpers Job role The Conversion1 hour agoShareDubai
Maintenance Shift SupervisorArabian Packaging Co.Job Title Maintenance Shifts Supervisor Report to Manager Plant Maintenance Manager Role Purpose The role of the Shift Supervisor is primarily to support the running1 hour agoShareDubai