We are looking for a highly creative Marketing Manager for our company. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence, generate and increase Leads while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
The ideal candidate should be passionate enough about marketing and technology, should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding the Real Estate industry. Should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member with experience and expertise across a combination of the following fields:
· Expertise Google AdWords
· GDN and similar
· Email marketing
· App marketing
· Paid social media marketing
· Optimization of organic social campaigns
· Prospecting & retargeting campaign planning and execution
· Push notification campaigns
· Affiliate marketing
· Strong budget management skills
· Daily & weekly reporting and measurement skills
· Website Development & SEO background
· Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
· Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
· Plan and manage our social media platforms along with making of Real Estate flyers (photoshop, editing, communication skills).
· Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
· Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing
· In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices.
· Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
· Excellent written language skills.
Added advantage will be given to candidates with 5-10 years’ experience in Real Estate industry.
If selected for interview you will need to provide evidence of your work and knowledge in the areas you have experience/ qualifications in, as well as undergo personality testing.
(Please note that due to high response to our recruitment adverts we will only be able to contact candidates who are shortlisted for interview.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 - AED9,000.00 per month
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 5 years (Preferred)
Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking, DubaiBank of AmericaJob Description: Bank of America’s MENA Investment Banking team is looking for strong Analyst's and Associates to join the Dubai office. Key competencies sought6 day agoShareDubai
MANAGER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTHEDGE FINANCE LTDAED3,000 - AED5,000 a monthClient Management Customer Grievance management Lead Generation Documentation and processing of client registration and processing in coordination with Head Office,6 day agoShareDubai
F&B Captain - Banquet (141571)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Analytics Product ManagerMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai
Analytics Product ManagerMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai