Sekoya Management are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager for a brand new concept launching soon. As Marketing manager, your responsibilities will include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience within the F&B/Lifestyle industry and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising to reach our target audience.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Demonstrable experience within the F&B/Lifestyle industry (up-to-date on the latest market trends)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, attract and excite the audience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools is preferable (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Social Media and Content ManagerJetexREPORTING TO Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications LOCATION Dubai, UAE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global DEPARTMENT Marketing ABOUT THE20 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Experience ManagerMPH Global ServicesIndustry: Water Treatment City/Country: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Location: United Arab Emirates Our client in Abu Dhabi is looking for a customer20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Analyst - Cereal Partners WorldwideNestleCereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as20 hour agoShareDubai
Project Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem ExpertEmirates Nature-WWFProject Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem Expert Position Title: Project Manager – Terrestrial and Freshwater Ecosystems Expert Unit:23 hour agoShareDubai