Nama Jabatan - Corp/Exec
Cluster Financial Controller
- The Controller is responsible for short and long term planning and the daily operations of the department.
- Develops and recommends the hotels budget and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
- The Controller is responsible for reporting financial results to the General Manager, corporate office and owners.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Cooperate, Establishes, coordinates and administers all financial systems, internal controls and the hotel’s capital expenditure plan.
- Prepares and reviews budgets, forecasts, operating results, financial reports and tax returns in compliance with government regulations.
- Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in the activities of All Accounting personnel; IT, Purchasing and Stores of the Hotel.
- Active participation and monitoring on the financial aspects of FOCUS as per Accor Policy.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting system, procedures and reports with established accounting and control standards and procedures in compliance with all government regulations and Accor Policy.
- Comply with Novotel & ibis Styles brand standards and projects
Professional techniques / Production
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for the hotel.
- Support General Manager by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports to summarize and forecast the hotel’s revenues, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Supervise and direct the receiving, storing, inventories and issuing function to ensure that proper procedures and controls are in effect.
- Assist all department heads in the preparation of their respective budgets and feasibility studies and whenever any financial information or expertise is required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Direct, coordinate and participate in all activities of Accounting personnel, such as:
- preparing management reports, financial statements and related accounting reports;
- receiving, storing, inventories, issuing, accounting for, and controlling the cost of food, beverage, general supplies, operating equipment and fixed assets;
- Requisition needed equipment, materials and supplies;
- receiving, keeping, depositing, and disbursing funds;
- preparing, controlling and maintaining all vouchers and cheques;
- processing and preparing all credit applications;
- auditing all revenue reports of the hotel;
Management and administration
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures, legal requirements and contractual obligations, utilizing internal controls, auditing and security procedures.
- Ensure the collection of payments in accordance with company policies.
- Monitor hotel expenses to stay within budget guidelines, as well as gather and report financial information to the General Manager.
- Ensures optimal compliance with corporate focus audit.
- Ensure that all accounting reports and financial statements are in accordance with the uniform system of accounts for the hotels as per Accor ME requirement, formats and instructions.
- Ensure the accuracy, timely preparation and submission of all accounting reports, financial statements and tax returns.
- Comply in conjunction with the mgt. and department heads, all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the hotel; maintains all budget control procedures.
- Ensure the maintenance of ledgers and subsidiary records of authorized appropriations and expenditures are proper authorized and accounted for.
- Ensure the maintenance of all subsidiary records in connection with inventories, accounts receivables accounts payables, operating equipment, fixed assets, etc.
- Manages performance issues that arise within the Accounting department, as well as train, develop, coach and counsel, conduct performance evaluations and resolve problems of departmental team members and managers.
- Effectively communicates with team members.
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture such as computer, calculators, general office equipment assigned to you and to associates reporting to you
- Be well familiar with hotel’s policies and procedures; well acquainted with the physical layout of the Hotel and should acquire a sound knowledge in hotel’s emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threats, blackout and evacuation
- Wear appropriate business attire (as per Hotel policy) and ensure a proper appearance so as to represent the hotel in the best way
- The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by Heartists holding this job title. Additional to the above-mentioned requirements a Heartist will at times be expected to perform tasks and duties outside of his/her scope of work as necessitated by work demand.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
- Supportive to your team and create an open environment where ideas are welcomed and Trust is instilled.
- Ensures compliance with local health and safety regulations.
- Must be an example of the Accor Values, brand standards, and a champion of grooming and appearance guidelines.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all accounting machines and equipment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Private PA - Dubai - remoteTiger RecruitmentPermanentPrivate PA / Operations – Dubai - remote 15,000 – 25,000 AED Must be residing in Dubai My client a UHNWI is seeking a PA/ Operations Administrator15 hour agoShareRemote in Dubai
Receptionist - 8 Month Maternity CoverTiger RecruitmentPermanentMain purpose of Job: To manage the services and facilities provided at the relevant office. To assist the local office head and Facilities and Admin executive.5 day agoShareDubai
Software DeveloperMcCoy CorpSoftware Developer McCoy Global THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU ACT LIKE AN OWNER AND OWN YOUR ACTIONS; IF YOU6 day agoShareDubai