About DPDHL and Legal Services:
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. We are an organization that is not just moving goods around, we have a very clear purpose, and we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Legal Services offers all business partners worldwide solution-oriented legal advice. We provide comprehensive support in contracts, negotiations, and processes with customers and suppliers as well as in general litigation and commercial law matters.
In a matrix organization, Legal Services is organized on the one hand according to regions and on the other hand according to global cross-sectional topics.
Ready to immerse yourself in the exciting world of Legal? Join the team and bring your expertise on board! As part of DPDHL, you will be working with a global network of Legal colleagues and benefit from a wide range of development opportunities.
We are looking for an immediate, full-time, permanent position in EMEA at Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Providing legal support to the DHL Express Business Units in MEA and to a growing Express dedicated GBS legal function (circa 15 FTEs). Assisting with personal and administrative tasks for legal team and its head. Assisting legal team to track litigation, and spend on external counsel. Assist in the logging of cases into Passport/matter management systems, assist in the updating of templates and form documents across on ALEX and iShare, assist with legal research, aid in the roll out of various legal initiatives across Turkey, SSA and MENA.
- Provide data entry and admin support for all lawyers and the corporate secretary in MEA Express legal. Support uploading and updating contracts and other templates in French, English and Arabic, performing legal research.
- Maintain up to date litigation reporting lists for the Turkey, Sub Saharan Africa and MENA business regions and opening and updating such matters in Passport (DHL internal legal matter management system)
- Coordinate and tracks spend with external advocates and consultants.
- Provide general administrative/executive assistant/PA support to the legal team head and other administrative duties as assigned by legal team.
- Works with internal stakeholders to obtain information requested by legal team.
- Paralegal certification or a diploma in Legal Studies is preferable and/or less than 2 years of experience in the field.
- Ability to speak, read and write Arabic, English and French.
- Ability to apply legal knowledge and expertise in business environment
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developing legal analytical skills
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Great opportunity to work for the biggest logistics company in the world
- International and virtual environment
- Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
- Tempting Compensation and benefits
DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Paralegal / Trainee SolicitorGFGPosition SummaryWe are seeking an enthusiastic team player to provide support to the legal team across multiple practice areas, as well as to other internal stakeholders24-01-2023ShareDubai
Corporate ParalegalTrowers & Hamlins LLPPermanent +1Location/s Abu Dhabi Term Permanent Working Hours Full Time Practice Area / Department19-01-2023ShareAbu Dhabi
Paralegal (Arabic speaking)Career LegalPermanentJob Details Paralegal (Arabic speaking) Corporate International Dubai (must already be based there) Contract: Permanent Salary: 20,000- 22,000 AED per17-01-2023ShareDubai
ParalegalHAYSPermanentUAE NATIONAL PARALEGAL Your new company The region’s largest alternative dispute resolution centre. As a non-profit organisation, allows parties from all14-01-2023ShareDubai
Legal SecretaryFIVE Hotels and ResortsFull-timeJob Description An Exhilarating Opportunity Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of legal innovation? We have the perfect11-01-2023ShareDubai