People Partner - Level Shoes Dubai Mall
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, you’ll up-skill in the everyday! Working as an experienced People Partner, you will be responsible for helping attract, develop and support an exceptional group of people based in-store at Level in Dubai Mall.
This is a role that combines operational and strategic responsibilities, requiring a solid HR background in addition to sound commercial exposure and mindset to successfully partner with and influence all areas of the business.
- Define, develop and implement our people vision to support our ambitious goals at Level
- Review the brand operating model and workforce planning approaches to ensure optimal organizational structures
- Work with the team to consider competitor and industry approaches and translate these insights into roadmaps that define the employee experience
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the most complex issues, supporting our team in all related people areas including: recruitment, performance management, succession planning, retention, talent development, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and employee engagement
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the team to deliver high quality, customer‐centred services
- Act as a change agent by looking for new ways to improve the employee experience and define our brand/function employee value proposition
- Lead the development of initiatives in line with Localization Strategy
- Continually assess our existing policies, procedures, and programs and put forward recommendations to improve efficiencies and employee satisfaction.
- Lead the on-going design and execution of employee onboarding, training and development programs to improve the depth and breadth of the team’s skills set and to raise awareness around behavioural, technical and leadership competencies
- Continually review and monitor the effectiveness of employee commission schemes and put forward recommendations for change
- Identify our HiPOs through employee profiling; educate teams around career paths and support all succession planning and talent development activities
- Use all available HR data to ensure HR analytics supports all reporting, action planning and decision making and put forward recommendation for change
- Act as a coach and mentor to our people and provide advice and guidance to our leadership team, using HR data analytics, external benchmarks and best practice approaches to support decision making
- Champion both Group and brand specific Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, with a key focus on culture change, nationalisation and employee wellbeing
- Develop key performance indicators to help identify progress and improvements made on employee engagement and ensure continual improvement
- Manage all people and process related employee communications, using My Chalhoub and other inspirational approaches to embed key messages.
- Review all proposed internal transfers within the vertical and provide recommendations
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit someone who has previous experience in HR Business Partnering
Instore HR partnering experience
Ability to connect with people from all walks of life
Good understanding of retail, fashion trends and store-based challenges
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - ManagerEYWith a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Power BI DeveloperVirtusaAdd the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs. @Virtusa, we apply2 hour agoShareDubai
Junior Engine MechanicsDynamic Staffing ServicesApply Junior Engine Mechanics 3-5 Years UAE Fri Sep 17 2021 | Vacancy Code : 98333 Job Type : Worker, Industry : Civil Construction, Contract Length : 242 hour agoShareUAE
IT ManagerNord Anglia EducationIT Manager The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding IT Manager to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Assistant Manager – IT AuditGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a2 hour agoShareDubai