Project Manager - Landside
Ready to put your project management expertise to work on complex, urban projects? Are you great with people and have a track record managing teams that get the job done?
Project Manager - Landside
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Project Manager is responsible for the performance of his/her assigned project within time, cost, quality and safety specifications, as well as for the management of assigned staff members. The Project Managers responsibilities include but not limited to an oversight of the assigned project from the Clients perspective, ensuring that the relevant General Contractor/Sub-Contractor execution is faithful to the strategic, operational, design and construction requirements set forth in the tender and contract. The Project Manager serves as the owner representative on the ground on a day-to-day basis and ensures the quality of execution and compliance with timelines, milestones and project objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will:
- Manage design consultants to ensure that design work remains on schedule, within budget and expectations.
- Coordinate design phase activities/deliverables with the Client, architects, engineers, sub-consultants, stakeholders, agencies, tenants, airlines, etc. relative to facilities design and systems.
- Chair and conduct design progress and coordination meetings, prepare agendas, coordinate presentation material and prepare meeting minutes for same.
- Approve consultant billings, monitor progress, ensure the design schedule is being met, and perform QA audits of the design consultants to ensure design quality.
- Ensure timely issuance of multiple construction tender packages.
- Coordinate the construction phase activities/deliverables with the CMA / CMR: progress and coordination meetings, prepare agendas, coordinate presentation material and prepare meeting minutes for same.
- Coordinate constructability reviews, value engineering exercises and construction submittal reviews by consultants.
- Manage construction contracts to assure construction remains on schedule, within budget, achieves quality standards and meets the safety goal of zero tolerance.
- Manage, coordinate, and make recommendations on variations relating to design and construction.
- Manage and coordinate testing, commissioning and turnover of facilities to end users.
- Manage validation of record documents and post-occupancy evaluations.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in engineering or construction management, or a related field, is required.
- Minimum ten years professional experience. Five years in design, construction or project management role for airports of similar scope and size.
- Expert level project management skills specific to large scale program delivery.
- Proven leadership and delivery availability.
- Professional affiliation/ registration to relevant, internationally recognized authority.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Computer literate.
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and dont hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Assistant Project Manager (site based)GHDJoin a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. Working23 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
ASSISTANT MANAGER TRAININGHyatt Regency DubaiSummary You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers. The Assistant Manager - Training is23 minute agoShareDubai
LAUNDRY MANAGERGrand Hyatt Abu DhabiSummary You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting23 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Regional Office Coordinator 3 - Dubai (Internet City)Black & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an23 minute agoShareDubai
CX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMBOracleCX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMB-220000S1 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Arabic Detailed Description and11 hour agoShareDubai