Infinite Ties - Dubai
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Performs other duties.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Office Assistant / Office BoyNext Engineering ConsultantsDuties and Responsibilities Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and3 day agoShareSharjah
Receptionist / Admin AssistantGL Events FZEAED3,500 - AED4,000 a month· Greet and welcome guest as soon as they arrive at the office. · Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office. · Answer, screen and forward4 day agoShareJebel Ali
Front Office ReceptionistWhite House General Trading, LLCWe are looking for an organized and professional Front Office Receptionist to perform tasks such as : Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via5 day agoShareAjman
Customer Care ExecutiveNMC Specialty DXB2.0 JOB SUMMARY 2.1 To provide a range of reception intake and associated administrative services pertaining to incoming patients. Customer care executives will answer5 day agoShareDubai
ReceptionistAl Dallah Al ShameyahAED2,000 - AED3,000 a monthWe are looking for a Female Receptionist to greet customers, vendors, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct5 day agoShareAl-Ayn