Regional Export Assistant - Dubai
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,200 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with solid experience in Export management? If yes, this is a great opportunity to grow your career within Arla Foods!
Plan, direct and control the logistics operation of Distributor Sales MENA to ensure that agreed objectives and KPI’s of own and the team are met, and that the good reputation of the department and its business are protected and further developed.
Secure that the order flow, forecasts and customer relations is handled properly and that procedures and systems are in compliance according to company needs and policies. The objective is to have a professional logistics operation with smooth contact to customers, shipping department, and other internal stakeholders in Arla Foods, as well to support the organization in any needs to fulfil its ambitious growth strategy 2020’.
- Handle shipping schedule, documents and follow up on ETA and ETD.
- Supervision issued LC’s, CAD, CASH etc., and make sure that all shipping documents are issued, correct and received on time.
- Maintain good relations with shipping department in Arla Foods.
- Coordinate with customers and planners and follow up on shipping issues under the management supervision.
- Plan sales activities and prepare forecasts volumes in cooperation with Export manager.
- Handle debit & credit notes. Vendor invoices, and payment processing.
- Abide by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Control insurance policies, validity of transfers and payment documents.
- Always be updated on regional and local rules, and regulations related to our business, and inform the Export manager of any major developments/issues
- Inform Export manager of any major issues in connection with importing of the goods. (including custom clearances, demurrage and registration of items)
- Best in class handling of forecasts strive to be as accurate and close to min.75% on monthly evaluation.
- Handle and place claims in the database and ensure follow up is made
- Secure professional and correct communication with stakeholders, be agile and think sales.
- Send daily order overviews and forecast volumes to be confirmed to Export managers and make sure we use the right pricing. (meet the deadlines)
- Provide price calculations to internal stakeholders, stock reports and sales numbers from customers.
- Monthly order proposal in coordination with the Export manager, marketing manager and follow up regularly on forecast versus sales and inform team of any gaps.
- Accurate and no mistakes in handling orders, documents and payments
- Professional and smooth contact to markets, shipping departments, and marketing.
- Creative and proactive in solving daily tasks and challenges, commercial oriented and structured in approach
- Deliver on time and deliver on sales targets
- Constantly improve forecast accuracy follow up and elaborate with team
- Contribute and be active on meetings, challenge in a progressive way
- Be willing to travel whenever it’s or if needed
- Live our values: LEAD-SENSE-CREATE
- Candidate must have minimum 4 years’ experience of export, ordering processing and documentation from FMCG industry.
- Used to work in a fast paced environments, managing multiple internal and external stakeholders while staying focused on delivering the set objectives
Skills and competencies
- Candidate must have the business professional skills required to perform and meet the purpose of the position.
- Candidate must be structured and be able to handle several critical issues at a time.
- Candidate must be creative, analytical and find the best solutions to deliver a performing selling supply chain structure
- Candidate must show a self-driven strife towards solving daily tasks and challenges
- Computer literate with SAP knowledge and Microsoft Office including excel and good power point skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written is a must, Arabic is an advantage
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
Please apply via this link.
HR Administrative AssistantBSO Real Estate ManagementAED3,000 - AED4,000 a monthFull-timeJob description HR Assistant Responsibilities: Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests. Maintain digital and electronic records of44 minute agoShareDubai
Cleaner/ Clinic AssistantPhysiocare FZ LLCAED2,700 a monthFull-timeOur Premium Clinic located in Dubai Healthcare City is looking for Clinic Cleaner/Clinic Assistant. Competitive Salary Package and benefits will be provided. For1 hour agoShareDubai Healthcare City
Sales Assistant | Sports | UAEGMGAbout the Role Sales Assistant at GMG will be responsible for products and services to customers with the aim of maximizing sales opportunities and providing exceptional5 hour agoShareDubai
Conservation Outreach Project ManagerEmirates Nature-WWFFull-timeAs a Conservation Outreach Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing7 hour agoShareDubai
BIM Electrical ModelersOmnix InternationalJob Roles & Responsibilities Develop Building Information Model (BIM) for the MEP services. Develop 2D drawing based on the coordinated BIM. Sheet setup in7 hour agoShareUAE