Research Associate in Mechatronics
Organization Name ARIC
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- The purpose of the Research Assistant appointment is to work on a research and development project focused on the large-scale industrial automation applications, involving automated drilling.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Participates in scientific research as a professionally responsible member of the project team, participates in problem exploration and definition, planning of the approach and sequence of steps, execution of experiments and studies, interpretation of findings, documentation and reporting of results and progress, maintenance of research records and compliance to all established policies and procedures;
- Regularly meets with the Supervisor to apprise the Supervisor of the project results, for the development and troubleshooting of techniques, to provide direction and focus to the project, and to express mutual expectations;
- Contributes to the overall activities of the research team and the department, as required;
- BSc or equivalent
- Existing work experience on robotic research prototypes is preferable
- C/C++, Matlab, etc
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise in one or a combination of the following areas:
- Robot system design and system integration,
- Robot control systems.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (***************@ku.ac.ae).
Head of Boys SecondaryRashid & Latifa SchoolPermanentHead of Boys Secondary Leading Possibility… Rashid and Latifa School (RLS) was created as a unique entity by Royal Decree. We are committed to providing world2 hour agoShareUAE
Digital Media Executive, Zayed Sustainability PrizeMasdarJob Description What separates good content from great content is the willingness to take the risk and push the envelope . If you have that flair for digital6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
English CopywriterMasdarJob Description To research and create content for external and internal communications that positions Zayed Sustainability Prize as a global thought leader in6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Administrative AssistantAlkazu ConstructionFull-timeOperating from two large offices here in Dubai, you will be part of an integrated team environment. Supporting the Director for IP and Proposal, the role will be7 hour agoShareDubai
Content ExecutiveApparel GroupFull-timeW e are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic SEO writer who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where they work cooperatively with team. You will be7 hour agoShareUAE