Reservations Agent for Conrad Dubai
A Reservations Agent for Conrad Dubai will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel and is responsible to offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will I be doing? As a Reservaion Agent for Conrad Dubai, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answer incoming phone calls by following the hotel's telephonce etiquette at all times.
- Convert inquiries into contracted business.
- Respond positively to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads.
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate.
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest's expectation.
- Ensure that any guest preferences or special occasions communicated during the restaurant booking are cascaded with the team.
- Engage with the guests and assist in providing each guest with a tailored guest experience, based on their needs and preferences.
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards.
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent for Conrad Dubai is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Excellent professional telephone manners and etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills.
- Good computer proficiency.
- Arabic language skills.
- OnQ experience.
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree.
- Luxury hospitality experience in a similar role.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Visa and Travel ConsultantThe mobAED2,500 - AED3,500 a monthTravel & Visa Agent Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc. Diagnose the clients’6 hour agoShareDubai
Travel Booking AgentTotal Travel SolutionsAED2,500 - AED3,500 a monthTotal Travel Solutions is looking for travel agents to join a new team of experienced booking agents. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Front Desk Agent - Russian SpeakingSOFITELFront Desk Agent First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Agent at the Reception, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their6 hour agoShareDubai
Residences Liaison (Admin)Marriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21112281Job Category AdministrativeLocation The St. Regis Dubai The Palm, The Palm Island Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,8 hour agoShareDubai
Front Office SupervisorMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117134Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation The St. Regis Dubai The Palm, The Palm Island Jumeirah, Dubai,8 hour agoShareDubai