SSC- Accounts Receivable Accountant
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
The SSC Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for providing Accounts Receivable service to hotels across the GCC that are supported by the UAE Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC).
The role reports to the SSC Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
- Ensure accuracy of all charges and credits to the relevant accounts
- Checking the direct bill report and supporting documentation daily and report variances
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for Accounts Receivable related balance sheet accounts
- Effective collection efforts in reducing DSO days and highlight issue accounts to SSC supervisor and hotel team
- Ensures that all necessary supporting documentation is submitted with invoices to substantiate charges and ensures payment is collected in a timely fashion
- Follows up the collection of inter-hotel billings and Hilton Honors redemptions
- Prepare month end aging reports and ensure all reports reconcile and balance against the general ledger
- Ensure SOX compliance for Accounts Receivable function
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with hotel teams
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned to ensure effective operations of the SSC
QualificationsThe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and self-starter
- Organised and ready to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Inquisitive by nature - willing to learn and ready to challenge the process
- Ability to work cohesively with others, both in the office and remotely with hotel team members
- Ability to learn multiple systems to provide support, therefore must be willing to accept new challenges
- Accounting knowledge, in particular Accounts Receivable
- Systems knowledge, in particular Navision, OnQ/OA, Opera and Excel
- Minimum Education: High school graduate
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years as an AR Accountant
- Fluent in English
- Education: University graduate and/or accounting qualification
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years in Accounts Receivable function
- Hotel experience would be preferable
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Oracle Functional ConsultantNMC - CorporateJob Description (JD): Main responsibilities are the following: Support / Lead engagements for Oracle EBusiness Suite Financial Modules and Treasury including6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Regional Key Account ManagercotyMain objectives Lead, Develop and manage Key Accounts at a regional level to optimize sales and revenue opportunities across the Coty portfolio of brands as6 hour agoShareDubai
Compliance OfficerRichemontReference Code: 47704 Compliance Officer Richemont Dubai, DU, AE PermanentRichemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular8 hour agoShareDubai
Front Office SupervisorMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117134Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation The St. Regis Dubai The Palm, The Palm Island Jumeirah, Dubai,8 hour agoShareDubai
AccountantBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial8 hour agoShareDubai