Sales Executive - Swarovski
UAEWe are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Sales Executive – Swarovski
You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling.
- Guest Experience
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines.
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below…
- Expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge
- Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store.
- Solid customer focus and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
- Be a brand ambassador; with the solid understanding of implementing brand visual merchandising guidelines
- A passion for people and fashion
- Strong communication and clienteling skills
- Good knowledge of current trends and strong use of social media platforms
- Arabic speaker is an added advantage
What we can offer you We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
Amazing benefits We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Housekeeping, Retail Sales, Merchandising, Sales, Hospitality, Retail
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Logistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu DhabiJohnson ControlsLogistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu Dhabi - WD30118258159 What you will do The Logistics Coordinator is a key role reporting to the Head of Logistics20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Social Media and Content ManagerJetexREPORTING TO Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications LOCATION Dubai, UAE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global DEPARTMENT Marketing ABOUT THE20 hour agoShareDubai
Business Analyst - Cereal Partners WorldwideNestleCereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as20 hour agoShareDubai
HR ExecutiveJAMS HR SolutionsRoles and responsibility Identifying candidates to fill specific job openings and developing a pipeline of qualified individuals for recruiters to contact. Observing23 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi