School Life Guard, Academic Year 2021-2022
RAK Academy is seeking a dynamic and committed School Lifeguard to join us for the Academic Year in 2021-2022. Over the past five years RAK Academy Family of Schools has undergone rapid transformation and our reputation for high academic achievement and for developing internationally minded, global learners, is well established. We are highly regarded throughout the UAE and our five schools within the beautiful emirate of Ras Al Khaimah provide both IB and British curriculum learning pathways.
The Lifeguard position will be responsible for monitoring the well-being of people both in and around the swimming pool. The Lifeguard will be responsible for enforcing established safety rules, complying with regulations and maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Supervise swim lessons and after school activities
- Supervise activities in and around the swimming pool and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warn swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforce pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administer first aid in the event of injury, rescue swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administer CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Inspect pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable. Report any unsafe conditions.
- Supervise and assist in cleaning the pool and related equipment.
The successful candidate must have:
- Lifeguard Certification by Institution recognized by MOE.
- Certificate in CPR and First Aid from approved UAE training provider and must cover children first aid and CRP.
- A recent Police Check.
- Minimum high school qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good English communication skills.
- Knowledge of on-site protocols, operational procedures, and safety policies.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for providing on-site emergency medical services.
The school offers:
- Tax-free monthly salary
- Medical insurance for self
- Visa for self
To apply for this position please use 'QUICK APPLY'
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
RAK Academy reserves the right to appoint the right candidate prior to the closing date of the advert.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.
Dental CoderTarget for Health ConsultingAED4,000 a monthDental Coder will be responsible for the medical records completeness and the integrity of the dental claims. CPC, Coding Experience and Dental knowledge or background1 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Administrative AssistantReal Perfection General Contracting LLCAED3,000 a monthJob Profile - Administrative Assistant - Female We are a growing contracting company based in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi. We are looking for a Administrative Assistant. Job1 hour agoShareMussafah
Medical CoderTarget for Health ConsultingAED4,000 a monthMedical Coder will be responsible for the medical records completeness and the integrity of the Medical claims. CPC, Coding Experience and Medical knowledge or3 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
We are hiring cashier for Jobs in dubaigulf career club*Basic salary will be 1000-1300 AED depend upon skills or experience, candidate will get tips & company bonus other than salary. * 02 years of employment visa,3 hour agoShareDubai
Sales RepresentativeWahat Hatta sanitary and electrical trAED1,500 - AED2,200 a monthShould be able to properly and confidentally talk with the customers. Freshers can also apply but prior work experience will be considered an additional3 hour agoShareSharjah