Ensuring that proper first aid procedures are strictly applied in case of emergencies involving students and/or staff.
- Setting and documenting a comprehensive health and hygiene program at the school.
- Introducing a personal hygiene program aimed at raising awareness among students about the importance of personal hygiene.
- Developing a systematic, periodic, well-documented, and proactive health inspection program aimed at reducing the chances of the birth or the spread of epidemics among the students and the staff.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of students’ health.
- Following up on student health/injury related absences.
- Informing parents about any potential health/injury related incidents regarding their children.
- Preparing the school clinic to deal with mild injuries and moderate illness cases of students and staff
- Standardizing the current work processes and procedures in the school’s clinic in such a way to insure that a consistent premium quality health service is delivered at all times.
- Encouraging and developing a caring environment that allows young students to feel safe and well taken care of.
- Delivering accurate, reliable, and timely health related reports to management as, and when, requested.
- Recommending to management safety measures aimed at preventing injury or incidental harm to students and/ or staff.
- Ensuring that the cafeteria staff maintain a clean bill of health in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations and requirements.
- Developing and displaying health and safety tips as well as and articles aimed at increasing awareness among students and staff on health-related issues.
- Facilitating clear communication between parents and the school regarding any special medical attention children may need during school hours.
- Bachelor in Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Eligibility to obtain school nurse license from the local government authorities
- English proficiency and communication skills
- Ability to make quick responsible decisions
- Ability to handle medical emergency situations in the school.
- Conscientiousness with a sense of responsibility
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
Corrugator Machine Operator (Double Backer /Single Facer / Stacker)Arabian Packaging Co.Job Title CORRUGATOR MACHINE OPERATOR (DOUBLE BACKER / SINGLE FACER / STACKER) Reporting to Corrugator Supervisor / Shift supervisor Supervise Helpers Job role The1 week agoShareDubai
Maintenance Shift SupervisorArabian Packaging Co.Job Title Maintenance Shifts Supervisor Report to Manager Plant Maintenance Manager Role Purpose The role of the Shift Supervisor is primarily to support the running1 week agoShareDubai
Assistant Sourcing Manager – SchoolsGEMS EducationAbout the role We are currently recruiting an Assistant Sourcing Manager – Schools to join our team. The successful candidate will support the school’s1 week agoShareDubai
Support StaffGEMS EducationJob Purpose To undertake tasks as requested to assist in the efficient management of the school office, and wider school administration. Job Scope Provide office1 week agoShareDubai
Associate - OperationsWesco InternationalLaunch your career! We are hiring immediately for full time Warehouse workers! We will teach you about distribution and supply chain techniques valued by Fortune 5001 week agoShareUAE