Secondary School Drama Teacher
We are looking for qualified and experienced Secondary School Drama Teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. If you are a highly motivated and creative this may be the ideal position for you.
CIS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching. Exceptional subject knowledge, including knowledge/experience of Acting pathways including Acting for Screen
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum program.
- Proven Leadership qualities
- Commitment to promote and support the vision, values and ethos of CIS
- Possess drive, enthusiasm, determination and boundless energy to improve the life chances and experiences of students
- Generate high expectations, enthusiasm and commitment from colleagues and students
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
Head of InclusionAjman AcademyAjman Academy is a forward thinking and progressive school that places students at the centre of its decision making processes. We are seeking an effective and talented4 hour agoShareDubai
Parent Relations Executive (PRE)Royal Grammar School Guildford DubaiAre you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding adventure? If you have experience providing excellent customer experience and are seeking a new challenge, read4 hour agoShareUAE
Manager - School Operations (MSO)GEMS EducationManager - School Operations (MSO) The Manager - School Operations (MSO) will be fully responsible for effectively managing all non-education-related activities within4 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
PE Teacher - April 2022GEMS EducationDepartment We are looking for a PE Teacher to join our expanding team from April 2022. The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join4 hour agoShareDubai
Social Studies Teacher - April 2022GEMS EducationDepartment We are looking for a Social Studies Teacher to join our team from April 2022. The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join4 hour agoShareDubai