Store Manager - Kenzo, Dubai
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store maximises its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. You will also drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies.
- You will drive in-store CX initiatives
- Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
- Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
- Promote omni-channel sales
- Increase the store revenue target vs actual
- Increase sell-through at full price
- Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well and feedback
What you'll need to succeed
- Complete all stages of the application (Video interview and pymetrics assessment)
- Strong commerciality skills and business acumen
- Experience in leading a team within retail
- Arabic or Russian language would be an added benefit for this role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
Operations CoordinatorMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail22 minute agoShareDubai
Server/CashierCAF CafeAED1,800 - AED1,900 a monthFull-timeNo accommodation is provided by company. Basic Duties: Welcoming Customers to store and thanking them for custom Serving customers for Dine in and Take away orders1 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Operations CoordinatorMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail2 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Service Representative- English AgentsUDriveFull-timePlease apply only if you are flexible to work in Night Shifts. Key Responsibilities and Duties: Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer3 hour agoShareDubai
Sales Assistant | Sports | UAEGMGAbout the Role Sales Assistant at GMG will be responsible for products and services to customers with the aim of maximizing sales opportunities and providing exceptional4 hour agoShareDubai