1. Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of Store and Fixed Asset Inventory.
2. Receives and inspects all incoming IT related items (PC’s, printers, scanners …etc) and process all records and documentations.
3. Coordinate with the IT support engineers and the users for making the deliveries for the requested items at the branches and department all over UAE and maintains records of all deliveries.
4. Updating the IT store system and AMS system database with all in and out records.
5. Ships damaged items back to vendors as appropriate and coordinate to get the replacement or for repairing.
6. Collect and receive unused items in the branches and department and maintain a record of the used devices and spare parts.
7. IT Stock inventory reviews periodically.
8. Manage and plan IT store drivers delivery orders/trips.
9. Maintains the IT store area in a neat and orderly manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 - AED5,000.00 per month
STOREKEEPERAl GhaziHiring a Storekeeper for Dubai. Key Responsibilities: Receiving and inspecting all incoming materials and reconciling with purchase orders/Invoices; reporting documents1 day agoShareDubai
Receiving-StorekeeperMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 13, 2021Job Number 21116535Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality AssuranceLocation La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK Dubai Autograph4 day agoShareDubai
Receiving Clerk/StorekeeperMOVENPICKReceiving / Store Clerk You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of l administrative duties to support Finance & Purchasing4 day agoShareRas al-Khaimah
StorekeeperShorukCompany looking for storekeeper of our new project in Dubai. Responsibilities of Storekeeper Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the1 week agoShareDubai
STOREKEEPERAl GhaziHiring a Storekeeper for Abu Dhabi. Key Responsibilities: Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom. Perform other stock-related duties, including1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi