Superintendent | Middle East
- You work at one of our sites abroad,
- You coordinate and manage the works on site.
- You communicate with the project team regarding the project schedule, personnel and equipment.
- You identify conflicts in progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- You monitor and maintain the project schedule on a weekly basis.
- You allocate and distribute work throughout the operators.
- You contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers and utilities.
- You ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work. And if needed you will ensure that subcontractors have corrected all deficiencies identified by the project team.
- You maintain the daily log of activities on the jobsite and handle site administration.
- You have a degree in construction or the equivalent by experience.
- You have got experience as a Site Superintendent in a similar environment/job.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English.
- You are prepared to work abroad for extended periods of time.
- You are not afraid to work long days on a shift basis
- You are independent, confident leader.
- You are proficient in MS Office Programs
As a Superintendent you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the daily operations at various sites/projects. Working abroad offers you many challenges, responsibilities and variety. We will offer you quality training and a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Finance AdministratorVenture Search - Valdere GroupThe Role We are looking for a Group Finance Administrator / Assistant Manager - Finance to contribute to the effective operation of the Group’s Finance department.20 hour agoShareDubai
In House Sales CoordinatorAtlas Copco Services Middle East SPCThe Role To achieve better customer’s relationships & ensure an excellent standard of service is provided. Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager,20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Project AdministratorWood PlcOverview / Responsibilities: Wood is currently looking for a Project Admin (preferably Arabic Speaker) to strengthen our team in Dubai. The contract is for 1 year,20 hour agoShareDubai
Compliance Officer (DFSA)Venture Search - Valdere GroupThe Role Venture Search - Governance, Risk, & Compliance - Dubai Our client, a financial institution based within the DIFC in Dubai, is looking for an experienced21 hour agoShareDubai
Research AnalystFranklin Templeton InvestmentsAt Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing21 hour agoShareDubai