Waiter/ess - Jones The Grocer
A Waiter/ess is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Waiter/ess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Waiter/ess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for residents and non-residents
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
A Waiter/ess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Waiter/WaitressKitopiKitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018,12 hour agoShareDubai
Server/Waiter/WaitressRadisson Blu Hotel - Dubai Waterfront - Food &...Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group1 day agoShareDubai
WaiterAl Mulla GroupWaiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table's meal. Waiters are also1 day agoShareDubai
Waiter - Sports BarWHR SolutionAbout Company Meydan Hotels & Hospitality Translated from Arabic, Meydan means ‘a meeting place’. Through its collection of luxury hotels & resorts,1 day agoShareDubai
Waiter / WaitressBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Greet and escort customers to their tables Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food2 day agoShareDubai