AVP, CitiGold Relationship Banker - Abu Dhabi
The Citigold Relationship Banker is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Client Account Management
- Review CG customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise CG customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential CG customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and
- financial planning.
- Organize CG customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new CitiGold customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 7 plus years of experience as a Wealth Relationship Manager
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- Mandatory certifications as required for selling financial products
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Relationship Banker
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
SecretaryGolden Rental services L.L.CJob details Salary AED2,200 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Looking for Female Secretary. Engagement will be full time. The candidate should be a08-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi
Sales Executive - Marriott Al ForsanMarriott International, IncJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Posting Date May 08, 2022 Job Number 22072513 Job Category Sales & Marketing Location08-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi
Rooms Controller - Marriott Al ForsanMarriott International, IncJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Posting Date May 08, 2022 Job Number 22072536 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations08-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi
Service AdvisorAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered07-05-2022ShareMussafah+1 location
Well Control Spec-Response,IIIHalliburtonJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Well Control Spec-Response,III Date: May 6,06-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi