AVP - OPS FLIGHT PREPARATION
Organization : EKFC SENIOR EXECUTIVEDescription :
AVP - OPS FLIGHT PREPARATION
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Assistant Vice President is responsible for the leading, and managing the flight preparations, Warewash and the airlines bonded and equipment stores departments to deliver best in class operations, whilst adhering to global best practice relating to operational efficiency, safety, hygiene and quality. The jobholder is responsible for the operational, customer, people and financial goals and KPIs set for the specified businesses for which he/she is accountable.
- Responsible for defining and implementing operations departments business plans including operations, safety, customer services, people and financial matrix that ensures safe and effective operations.
- Manage and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders by pro-actively anticipating their needs and providing services based on agreed SLAs.
- Predict and manage potential operational issues, discrepancies and service failures and ensure appropriate action taken to fulfil short term and sustainable long-term improvements.
- Lead crisis management team in case of accident or incident at DXB/DWC airport and follow EKFC crisis management protocols to ensure business continuity.
- Develop and execute key business and operational process improvements to mitigate risk, ensure safe operations, service recovery and waste reduction that are consistent with EKFC’s long-term objectives.
- Prepare and manage annual departmental budget and manpower plans.
- Drive and implement future investments in infrastructure, equipment and technology / systems that will ensure optimized business processes, efficiency and business continuity.
- The jobholder will play a key role in driving change and transformation with a view to establish a more dynamic approach that sets up the business for future success.
- Comply with Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Systems established in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 international standards
- Lead and drive in collaboration with the HR a performance and employee centric culture where employees are engaged and able to attain their potential whilst fulfilling business goals. This will include oversight of employee disciplinary, grievances; performance management, talent development, growth and development and employee recognition and engagement.
- Develop and implement Airport operational policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations and optimum levels of safety and security of all facilities.
- Conducts daily briefings with the Operations team to ensure that the required information and updates shared for operations to run effectively.
- A professional qualification is highly desired
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to work effectively across all levels in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Working knowledge of cost management, budgeting, and procurement.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems and conceptual/analytical including work demand forecasting, manpower planning skills to perform detailed data analyses and interpret insights/trends.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and compliance to an integrated QMS including Occupational Health and Safety, Food Safety and Quality Assurance.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in a in-flight catering, logistics/supply chain and/or food manufacturing or operations experience.
- An in-depth understanding and working experience with HACCP, GMP, ISO standards and lean Six sigma systems is preferred.
- Prior leadership experience in oversight of large teams including experience in transforming business and leading change.
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL20 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF20 minute agoShareDubai
Transfer Pricing ManagerAramexThe Role: Key responsibilities will be:Reviewing Related Party Transactions data with the Finance team for Financial Accounts and TP reports; Monitoring, preparing,20 minute agoShareDubai
Room AttendantAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and20 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
MANAGER BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Business Improvement will manage the business improvement strategy of dnata Airport Operationsm (AO) by continually reviewing both the strategic21 minute agoShareDubai