Academic Quality Controller Assistant
Assisting the Academic Quality Controllers in the mechanical parts of the job like studying exams results, help in running efficient CAT exams, discover problem cases, discipline, detention sheet and report books, student tardiness, final school report, cleanliness of building.
- Providing administrative assistance to the AQC.
- Preparing documents for new teachers’ training.
- Preparing timetables, copies of syllabi, SABIS® AMS concepts and other documentation for AQC, teachers, and supervisors.
- Preparing class lists, adding sub subjects to student’s class timetables, seating plans, lists of prefects, etc.
- Updating Shadow Teacher® list.
- Assisting AQCs by preparing all the elements required for meetings with parents.
- Assisting AQCs in identifying problem areas in exam questions.
- Preparing timetables for reading exams.
- Conducting English reading exams for students in grades 3-6.
- Conducting Mental Math exams during finals and CATS.
- Recording mark sheets with the score for each student and submitting them to the computer room.
- Highlighting the poorly answered questions in CAT/Periodic exams to the AQCs.
- Preparing pacing charts for absent students.
- Sorting and filing all exam results per grade/section.
- Sorting end-of-term evaluation forms and filing them.
- Arranging the mark sheets in the exam envelopes during CATS/FINALS on the morning of the exam.
- Submitting exams (SABIS® AMS card) to the computer room once all sections have completed their exam.
- Ordering of supplies including art material, library books, and summer reading books.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent in English language, reading, writing and grammar
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
Tibco DeveloperVirtusaDescription Skill: Tibco Developer Roe - T2 Job Description: Minimum 5 years experience in implementing end to end integration solutions with TIBCO BW, EMS1 day agoShareDubai
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
Automation TesterVirtusaDescription Skill: Automation Tester Role: T2 Job Description: Payments Domain (Currently Working as a Test Engineer / Sr. Test Engineer) Good knowledge in1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
PowerBI DeveloperVirtusaDescription Skill: Power BI Developer Roe - T2 Job Description: Develop and Maintain business intelligence data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI The core1 day agoShareDubai