Assistant/Associate Professor/Full Professor of Graphic Design
CACE seeks a qualified candidate to fill a full-time, multi-year, faculty position in the area of Graphic Design to teach in the baccalaureate programs on the Abu Dhabi and Dubai campus starting August 2019.
- Candidates must have earned a terminal degree in Graphic Design, or a related field, and demonstrate a strong record of professional or creative activity and accomplishments, especially in screen-based distribution, and/or active research in the field of communication design. Professional experience of a thorough knowledge of the latest digital media technologies, including Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud. The successful applicant will have a record of teaching and will be expected to teach both introductory and advanced level courses, and include courses that will introduce students to Web Design. Experience with graduate programs and administrative experience would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate versatility, forward thinking, and advanced working software knowledge appropriate to Graphic Design or Interactive Design. The candidate’s approach and experience in engaging students in new media tools and digital skills should be evident within their teaching portfolio – statement of teaching philosophy, syllabi and samples of student work. Ability to contribute to key research priorities in visual communication will be considered an asset.
Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- A proven record of excellence at baccalaureate-level teaching.
- Dedication to curricular innovation.
- Commitment to a sustained pace of scholarship and/or creative activities, and an interest in collaboration.
- A record of professional accomplishment appropriate to their rank.
- Substantial level of computer literacy and a good proficiency of usage of IT in education.
- Willingness to provide service to the University and the College.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
Please visit our web site www.zu.ac.ae and click on ‘Employment’ to be directed to the recruitment website.
In addition to completing the online application form, please include the following:
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.
AccountantBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial2 hour agoShareDubai
Document ControllerBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Copy, scan and store documentsUpdate Project and Organizational LogsBurn CDs and Transfer files by FTPPrepare Document Submitted FormsDraft Letters and2 hour agoShareDubai
Office AdministratorBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans;Prepare2 hour agoShareDubai
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check2 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes3 hour agoShareSharjah