Bartender - Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers
A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Kitchen CoordinatorAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and41 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Bartender- Sui Mui- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi ComplexMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21118423Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Waterpark, Dubai41 minute agoShareDubai
Parent Relations ExecutiveGEMS EducationAbout the Role To support the Principal in developing a strong and active parent community as the central pillar of the school's culture. To ensure achievement of42 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Room AttendantAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and42 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
RegistrarGEMS EducationAbout the Role Manage student enrolment numbers to meet or exceed the school-specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year and ensuring all42 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi