As a Bell Attendant, you will be provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the prompt and efficient handling off all guest luggage’s on arrival, during stay, departure and the luggage store, as well as ensure safety and security of guest luggage.
- Assure that every luggage is covered with a baggage claim tag.
- Parking of guests and visitors vehicles in the designated hotel parking area.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requested to manager.
- Be aware of the hotel accident Prevention Policies.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent English Language / additional language will be an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Your team and working environment:
- Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests’ satisfaction
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Housekeeping AttendantThe First CollectionOverview: Our Company – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Welcome to the largest hotel company in the world. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, our Team Members have1 hour agoShareDubai
Laundry AttendantMOVENPICKLaundry Attendant You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Laundry Attendant, you will take ownership of all F&B linen, guest room linen and staff1 day agoShareDubai
Housekeeping AttendantGRAND MERCUREJob Title Housekeeping Attendant What is in it for you: Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide Learning programs through our Academies and1 day agoShareDubai
Minibar Attendant, HousekeepingMandarin Oriental Hotel GroupPosition: Minibar Attendant, Housekeeping (Full time #527349)Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, DubaiLocation: Dubai, United Arab EmiratesResponsibilities It5 day agoShareDubai
Public Area Attendant (Female) - Le Méridien Mina SeyahiMarriott International, IncPosting Date Jan 12, 2022Job Number 22004764Job Category Housekeeping & LaundryLocation Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Waterpark, Dubai Marina,6 day agoShareDubai