Consulting – Health Industries – Manager (Dubai)
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & SummaryIn Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region.
1- Support in preparing and delivering assignments including day-to-day responsibility to work on ongoing health projects.
2- Work closely with the team on the different project requirements and proposals.
3- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/MBA in finance or health administration. Bachelor’s degree/MBA in HIM. Specialization in information management is preferable.
- Years of Experience: 7 years of experience in Healthcare; Minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting/ professional services.
- Background experience is required in either “Health Finance” or “Information Management”.
- Experience in Hospital Operations is a must. This includes hospital finance background as financial management, costing, budgeting, etc., or hospital health information management department as HIM, CDI, coding improvement, etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing healthcare strategies, or operational experience in a healthcare setting, strongly preferred.
- Previous experience within the Middle East strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills - preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates (up to 75% of time) required.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End Date
Shipping ClerkATRYOS DMCCAED4,000 - AED5,000 a monthThis company specializes in creating and selling personalized products to many countries throughout the world. We are seeking a Shipping clerk, responsible for10 hour agoShareDubai
Club (& Activities & Sports) Manager - Tribe Fitness LLCFortes Holdings• Produce a monthly sales plan/strategy for the club including outreach and promotional events. • Lead outreach, lead generation and promotional events in the10 hour agoShareDubai
Jr Sous Chef - Pub ExperienceMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 23, 2021Job Number 21118918Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, Al Zahiyah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab10 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOREmirates Flight CateringOrganization : SOUTH WING Description : Applications are invited for the position of Housekeeping Supervisor Position within: Cleaning Department Reports to:10 hour agoShareDubai
ASSISTANT F & B MANAGEREmirates Flight CateringOrganization : SOUTH WING Description : Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Position within: Food & Beverage10 hour agoShareDubai