Cost Controller PRE-OPENING
A Cost Controller will work with all Heads of Departments to effectively control all products that enter and exit the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Cost Controller, you will work with all Heads of Departments to effectively control all products that enter and exit the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Review the daily intake of products into the hotel and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received
- Control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory and stock control and the pricing of good received
- Alert Cost Controller of slow moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates to reduce waste and alter product purchasing to accommodate
- Manage cost reporting on a weekly basis
- Attend finance meetings, as required
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
A Cost Controller serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume cost control function within a hotel environment
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant degree, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans Schedule : Full-time Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts Shift : Day Job Job Level : Manager Job : Finance
PMO OfficerEmirates NBDFull-timeDepartment Description: The Program Management Office within IT Governance is responsible for managing the Portfolio Management function consisting of regular9 minute agoShareDubai
DOCUMENT CONTROLLERALFANAR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS LLCAED4,000 - AED5,000 a monthPermanent +1Document Controller with background in Logistics Preferred with experience in SAP Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially excel) Ability to work independently Basic11 minute agoShareDubai
Server/CashierCAF CafeAED1,800 - AED1,900 a monthFull-timeNo accommodation is provided by company. Basic Duties: Welcoming Customers to store and thanking them for custom Serving customers for Dine in and Take away orders1 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Head of Boys SecondaryRashid & Latifa SchoolPermanentHead of Boys Secondary Leading Possibility… Rashid and Latifa School (RLS) was created as a unique entity by Royal Decree. We are committed to providing world2 hour agoShareUAE
ExpeditorMcDermottFull-timeExpeditor - ( 2205827 ) Job Overview: McDermott has an immediate opening for an Expeditor in the Houston Area. The Expeditor is responsible for4 hour agoShareDubai