DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE - KOSHER ARABIA
Emirates Flight Catering - Dubai
Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANYDescription :
Applications are invited for the position of Demi Chef – Kosher Arabia
- Position within: Kosher Arabia (JV of EKFC)
- Reports to: Chef De Partie / Sous Chef
- Location : DWC (Dubai World Central)
- Category : Culinary
- Allocate work to subordinates, obsere the working methods and productivity of assigned staff, assist them, and coordinate with senior production staff to provide them with the necessary training.
- Superise all staff within his shift/section and assume responsibilities for their quality of work.
- Actiely participate in training of culinary skills to junior staff
- Seek guidance and assist the seniors in case of any issues, focussing on preparation of food, managing equipment utilization and operability, resource allocation on daily basis.
- Make decisions to receive or reject products in accordance with published guidelines & procedures, request replacements or substitutions and escalate issues when necessary.
- Monitor HACCP records, ensure appropriate and timely updates – report and take correctie actions for variations.
- Monitor, assess and reise recipes through trials and innovative ideas using previous experience and guidelines with a focus on reducing costs without compromising on quality within the section or area of operation, keeping the supervisors pre-informed of any such trials or efforts.
- Propose, define and implement ways to reduce costs/ expenses in a pro-actie manner in consultation with seniors.
- Check and ensure customer satisfaction by adhering to specifications, albums, recipes, procedures at all times
- Maintain high standards of food safety, quality & hygiene
- Minimum Senior Secondary School certificate or Diploma in Hotel management or Culinary
- Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience including any apprenticeship or industrial training duration in the culinary field
- Area of Experience: Culinary field
- Area of Experience: Culinary field
- 3 years of experience including any apprenticeship or industrial training duration in the culinary field
- Effective commuincation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective task management
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
General Practitioner.Emergency Medical Services.Aster Hospital, SonapurAster DM HealthcareAster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.7 minute agoShareDubai
Corporate Counsel CME-CEA-CCNACanonThis Legal Counsel role will be focused on the provision of legal expertise and support to (i) Canon Middle East, Canon Central & North Africa and Canon South7 hour agoShareDubai
Medical CoderAster DM HealthcareAster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.9 hour agoShareDubai
Trainer - Ground OperationsAir Arabia PJSC (G9)Date: 17-Oct-2021 Company: Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Location: Sharjah, AE Country: AE Job Purpose To design and deliver training programs and courses to all Air13 hour agoShareSharjah
Head ChefArt restaurantHead Chef responsibilities are; Controlling and directing the food preparation process Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels Creating international1 day agoShareDubai