At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Intern Engineering, we'll count on you to:
- Offer real-world experience on exciting projects
- Connect with recent college graduates and our company leaders through mentoring and young professionals programs
- Apply standard engineering techniques and procedures
- Perform assignments under the direct supervision of a professional or Project Manager
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Engineering program
- Attention to detail a must
- Must possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Prefer 2 years completed toward degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated knowledge of software packages related to field of study/industry
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Dubai Industry : Architecture Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Temporary BusinessClass : General Architecture Job Posting : Feb 7, 2023
Category ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as a Category Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be developing, planning, and1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
OU Quality and Continuous Improvement ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as an OU Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai. This role reports1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
HUB TRES HSE SpeaclistHitachi Energy India LimitedFull-timeDescription General information: You as a HUB TRES HSE Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai; UAE. You will be ensuring safe, secure, and1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Electrical Site ManagerHitachi Energy Systems LLCFull-timeDescription General information: You as an Electrical Site Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. You will be leading all on-site1 day agoShareRemote in Abu Dhabi
Technical Manager Transformer ServiceHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as a Technical Manager Transformer Service will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be reporting to HUB1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai