MetLife - Dubai
Provide various specialized and general administrative support services to support the SVP & GM Gulf.
Manage GM’s calendar.
- Primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholder on all matters pertaining to the GM office.
- Compose correspondence under minimal supervision.
- Obtain and give standard call information.
- Coordinate departments activities.
- May recommend improvements to procedures.
- Perform moderately complex tasks like research, compiling, and analysing.
- Arrange and coordinate travel and meeting schedules.
- Arrange events for internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare agendas, meeting briefings and minutes for executives.
Communications & Working Relationships:
GM’s direct and matrix reports.
- Risk, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Corporate Solutions, Agency, Banca, DtC, IT, Product, Communication, Procurement.
- Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
PA/EA experience preferred, ideally in a multinational organization.
- University degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PC and software programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Languages: Strong command of English is required, and Arabic speakers are preferred.
Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of business procedures, products and services, systems, and customers.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Intelligence ExecutiveChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have6 day agoShareDubai
FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVE: HORECABuildWell HR SolutionsSKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma or any related field Previous experience, minimum of 1 year experience in HORECA market, preferable from the6 day agoShareDubai
MALE HR EXECUTIVEBuildWell HR SolutionsAED6,000 - AED6,500 a monthOne of our client in Sharjah hamriyah free zone is looking for HR Executive holding an experience in Training, Dashboards, Induction & exit Interviews . Dashboard6 day agoShareSharjah
Learning and Development Executive (141572)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Customer Service ExecutiveBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability.Work with1 week agoShareDubai