Export Sales Executive
Al Mulla Group - Fujairah
Our company is urgently looking for an Export Sales Officer with the following roles and responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proactively research potential new export customers for FMCG products to expand the company's customer base.
- Knowledgeable and abreast on Africa and GCC market (MEA)
- Build and manage your own sales pipeline for export customers (pre-sale research, sales approach, and after-sales / service support) to ensure you meet or exceed sales targets.
- Manage, along with the wider sales team, all general sales and technical inquiries that are received and provide a high and professional level of customer support.
- Document and co-ordinate through to resolution all customer complaints.
- Chase customers on shortfalls for orders vs forecast and ensure forecasts are shared regularly with the supply chain team.
- Take into account export and VAT implications relevant within the sales pipeline in order to fully agree on the terms of sale with customers in accordance with current procedures
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience as an Export Sales Executive for Tissue Paper is an advantage. Must have had a revenue-based target and responsibility for hitting it.
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to deliver excellent customer service as a matter of course. Maintain existing relationships and grow accounts through delivering great service.
- An outgoing, professional and personable style with the ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with customers and new contacts
- Export knowledge - You need to understand the implications of VAT and customs/duty charges
- Good working knowledge of MS Office specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Assistant Front Office ManagerIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we2 hour agoShareDubai
Logistics-Warehouse ManagerArabian Packaging Co.Job Title LOGISTICS /Warehouse Manager Report to Manager Supply Chain Manager Supervise Logistics team leaders, Shift In Charge,, logistics team. Role Purpose2 hour agoShareDubai
Front Office SupervisorIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we2 hour agoShareDubai
Food & Beverage SupervisorIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we2 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Service OfficerArabian Packaging Co.Job Title Customer Service Officer - CBD Reporting to CS Manager Role Purpose To support sales / key accounts executive in respect to account management, enquires,2 hour agoShareDubai