Food & Beverage Coordinator
Waldorf Astoria The Palm
Palm Jumeirah Road Crecent East
A Food & Beverage Coordinator at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Food & Beverage office to support the F&B management team in the running of the operation by coordinating all information and training to outlet managers and team members
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
- Administrative duties
- Greet internal & external customers when entering the department, assist with variety of requests
- Prints out event orders for the following corresponding day or week
- Answer telephones for the department
- Organize, control & restock office supplies
- Take restaurant reservations during the closure time of the outlets
- Coordinate the training schedule with Outlet Managers
- Follow up on Team attendance & preparation of the payroll
- Support in maintaining restaurant menus & updates
- Fully in charge of the reservations during festive season
- Assists the Team with projects when needed
- Support Outlet operation when needed
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Maintain a good work relationship with other departments
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised
- Sound communication skills – ability to read and write English to a high standard
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to generate work without constant supervision
- Common-sense and initiative
- Discrete and confidential
- Strong at following up before being prompted
- Well developed computer literacy skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans Schedule : Full-time Brand : Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Shift : Day Job Job Level : Team Member Potential Benefits : Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy Job : Administrative
Kitchen CoordinatorAnantaraCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and33 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL34 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF34 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,34 minute agoShareDubai
Bartender- Sui Mui- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi ComplexMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21118423Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Waterpark, Dubai34 minute agoShareDubai