Front Desk Supervisor
Rosewood Abu Dhabi is looking for an inspiring, passionate and engaging Front Desk Supervisor. This position is responsible for the management of all aspects of the Front Desk functions, in accordance with hotel standards. Directs implements and maintains a service and management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective associates.
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all OSH incidents and work related injuries; and
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & machineries, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the workplace.
- Participate in conduct of OSH related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
- Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on the job training, tool box talks, etc.
- Held accountable and committed whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction and any other relevant legislation applies within the organization.
- Held accountable to take care of his own health and safety, other people in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
- To report to his supervisor or respective Manager.
Experience: Minimum two years experience as a Front Desk Agent for a luxury or an ultra-luxury property
Education: High school diploma.
General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Technical Skills: Familiarity with yield management and cost controls; ability to suggestively sell available rooms; ability to input and access information into the system; ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult guests; ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure; ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests; ability to work without directs supervision.
Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
Licenses & Certifications: None required.
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
Shipbroker - Dry Bulk (New Desk/Location)Faststream Recruitment GroupRef: 930109 Salary: Dependent on experience Location: United Arab Emirates Division: BROKING & TRADING JOBS Faststream is working with a large, global2 hour agoShareUAE
Site SupervisorDynamic Staffing ServicesSite Supervisor 3-5 Years UAE Fri Sep 17 2021 | Vacancy Code : 98331 Job Type : Staff, Industry : Civil Construction, Contract Length : 24 months, Total2 hour agoShareUAE
WaitressLitchy Golf & Sushi LoungeAED1,400 - AED1,800 a monthWe are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience12 hour agoShareAjman Free Zone
Receptionist - EMEAHilton Garden InnJob Description A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete12 hour agoShareDubai