Front Office Supervisor
Job Description - Front Office Supervisor (HOT06MIE):
Hilton Dubai Creek
Beniyas Road P.O. Box 33398
A Front Office Supervisor supervises the activities manages at the hotel front desk, including check-in/check-out, Guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Front Office operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
A Front Office Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A relevant supervisory/management certificate/diploma or degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
: Day Job
: Supervisor/Team Leader
: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
AccountantBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial3 hour agoShareDubai
Document ControllerBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Copy, scan and store documentsUpdate Project and Organizational LogsBurn CDs and Transfer files by FTPPrepare Document Submitted FormsDraft Letters and3 hour agoShareDubai
Office AdministratorBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans;Prepare3 hour agoShareDubai
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check3 hour agoShareDubai
Retail Account Manager, GulfElectroluxYour Role Work as Retail Account Manager for Gulf countries with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for the Region. A Typical5 hour agoShareDubai