Guest Service Supervisor
A Guest Service Agent provides guidance and leadership and ensures consistent quality of customer service is provided to all guests in accordance with Hilton standards.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Supervisor, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Guest Service Supervisor truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assigns and instruct receptionist, Operators and Bell attendant in details of work.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement.
- Monitor lobby traffic to make staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Manage front desk operations by completing a check list of important daily tasks, determining room and rate availability and making decisions that are in the best interest of the hotel.
- Assists Geust Service Agents, Operators, Reservation Agents, Belll Attendants and othert departments with any questions or requests.
- Resolve customer complaints by conducting through research of the situation and the most effective resolution.
- Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after alternative solutions have been offer.
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shift meetings, communicate effectively with all staff and provide them with any information necessary to provide guest service in accordance with Hilton Standard.
- Montitor performance of staff with performance evaluations and disciplne issues.
- Make recommendations for training related issues when inconsistencies develop at the Front Desk.
In addition to performance of the essential, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined b th Supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company:
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director or Assistant Director.
- Complete daily checklists of duties to assure that appropriate reports are filed, and use analysis and judgement skills when preparing room discrepancy report.
- Pre-Register all VIP's and Hilton Honor Reservations so that the rooms may be inspected, and at the same time to ensure amenities are delivered to the correct rooms.
- Transmit daily Hilton Honors and airline bonus mileage accounts.
- Prepare daily forecast of expected arrivals and departure using analysis and judgement skills .
- Operation of office equipment such as facsimile and photo copier as needed.
- Respond promptly to guests request for a supervisor of manager.
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Supervisor must possess the following knowledgable, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combinaton of skills and abilities.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and dimplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Opera/OnQ/Microsoft office and other system knowledge.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Intelligence ExecutiveChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have6 day agoShareDubai
F&B Captain - Banquet (141571)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Engineering Supervisor - Civil & Public Area (141570)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Technical Services Manager, SBM BE&SL METAIGCP Applied TechnologiesGCP Applied Technologies Job Description Job Title: Technical Services Manager, SBM BE&SL METAI Function: Commercial METAI Business6 day agoShareDubai
Talent Acquisition coordinator - UAEGeneral MotorsJob DescriptionJob Purpose: As a member of GM's Human Resources Group, you are a brand ambassador who supports the Global Talent Acquisition's vision and leads the6 day agoShareDubai