Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
Job Description & SummaryA career in Human Resources, within Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Administration team provides concierge and office support to all of our Internal Firm Services teams as well as plans, organises, and implements administrative systems that help support our employees.
We are looking to employ an HR Associate with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Associate is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will need to have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Process Golden Visa for employees at Director Level
- Process Golden Visa for Dependents.
- Coordinate with employees on documents required. Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Coordinate with PROs and ensure the Golden Visa process is efficient.
- Coordinate with the main office in HR related matters.
- Prepare HR Expense reports and coordinate with finance
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Administration or related (essential).
- 2 -3 years of experience as an HR Specialist, Coordinator or/and HR administrative assistant / HR executive assistant in well-known companies (essential).
- Great public relations skills.
- Exposure to Labor Law and Immigration processes and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, tracking system, reporting, analytics, Google apps, creative google slides use, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
Executive AssistantPwCApply now Return to job search Description At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and5 hour agoShareDubai
SALES ASSISTANTPandora JewelryFull-timePANDORA UAE is currently seeking a pro-active and results driven Sales Assistant to join the retail team in Abu Dhabi. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Sales5 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Contingent Worker - Consulting - Government & Public Sector - UAEPwCDescription At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building6 hour agoShareDubai
Contingent Worker - Consulting - Government & Public Sector - UAEPwCFull-timeLine of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Advisory - Other Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary Our12 hour agoShareDubai
Store Associate (Visual Merchandiser)Homecentre UAEFull-timeEnsure implementation and execution of visual merchandising principles in the store with support from the Team Leader - VM Responsible for execution of Key23 hour agoShareUAE